Chapter 1:《Just an original day》

Y/N: your name
F/L: you family's last name
Y/H: your hoodie
Y/P: your pants

Your pov:
School ended and I walk to the limbo with my two bestfriends.

"See ya, girl!"

"See you tomorrow!" both Tica and Mary said as they head home.

"Yeah, See ya!" I replied.

As they left, Aaron and Denise are back after class.

"So how's your day?" I asked as we goes inside the limbo

"Good" Aaron answered.

"It was great! Me and my class get to pet our class pet, tarantula!" Denise explained.

"A tarantula?"

"Yeah! " Denise answered.

"Well I'm glad you're having a good day at class" I told her as we arrived at our mansion.

"Hello miss Y/N, miss Denise and mr Aaron. Welcome back" Our butler, Watson opened the door for us.

"To let you know, you father send you some gifts from his business trip"

Watson showed us the living room, which is filled with gifts. Me and Denise were the first ones to open the presents.

Denise got a new parrot friend while I got the new scarlet and violet pokemon games that just come out recently.

"Finally! I was waiting for these games come out!" I said in excitement.

"I'm going to play the game right now!"

I ran to my large room, change into the Y/H hoodie and Y/P pants, and played pokemon violet in my Nintendo Switch.

Aaron's pov:
Y/N ran to her room while me and Denise stayed downstairs.

"Mr Y/L is at his room right now, I'm going to tell the chefs to make dinner now"

Our butlers left and I followed denise to our little zoo and put our Sixth parrot in our small rainforest.

My younger sister was an animal lover and would sneak pets to the school that were banned.

Since our parents are billionaires, They would get her any type of animal she wants.

"Now everyone, this your new friend. " My little sister talked to her parrots.

"You all should be nice to each other, ok?"

The parrots nodded and fly to their habitat.

"I'm going to do my homework now" I replied.

"What type of homework" she asked.

"It's about the history of Germany" I stated.

"Oh ok"

"And what about you?"

"I'm just going to play with the animals more before I go inside" Denise replied.

"Ok, just be careful" I advise her.

"Alright then!"

She went towards her animal friends and played with them happily while I go inside to finsih my homework.

*Now time for some Countryhumans*

America's pov:
Me and Russia were going to get McDonald's

"Ame, why are we getting McDonald's?" Russia asked.

I replied "Well because I liked McDonald's".

"Ame, this 100th time we're getting food from that fast food restaurant" he complained.