Angry

Kovu was arguing with Canyon about the fact that Canyon would never open up about his nightmares.

"Canyon, I wanna help you, but I can't if you don't tell me what's wrong!" Kovu exclaimed.
"Kovu, you don't understand." Canyon calmly replied.
"Understand what!?" Kovu said defensively.
"It's hard to open up!" Canyon said, slightly raising his voice.
"I understand plenty, Lycaon!" Kovu slightly raised his voice as well.
"Doesn't seem like you do!" Canyon was now yelling, his anger getting the better of him.
"I do!" Kovu yelled as well, trying to get canyon to listen to him.
"YOU DON'T!" Canyon shouted In Kovu's face with an ear-breaking growl, pounding his fist loudly on the table.

Kovu flinched, backing away. He was trembling and finding it hard to breathe.

Canyon dropped all of his anger, his emotions shifting into sadness, fear and concern. He took his fist off the table, he stood there shedding a few tears.
He slowly walked toward Kovu, Kovu backing away.

"B-Baby? Y-you d-didn't th-think I-I w-was gonna h-hurt you, did you..?"

Kovu immediately broke down. He didn't wanna admit anything.

Canyon hugged him, giving Kovu kisses and cuddles and words of comfort. He sat on the couch with Kovu, putting up with Kovu singing as Eliza whilst the entire musical of Hamilton was playing.