Date 4

Kamaria sat across a handsome older man reading the menu. He smiled at her, white teeth, ew, his beautiful dimples appeared on both cheeks. He had dark brown hair, brown eyes and a long hot nose. Too bad his white teeth couldn't save his features. White was the ugliest non color she had ever seen.

"Should I order for you, Kamaria?" He asked awfully sweetly. "Unless you like deciding things on your own."

"You can order for me, Mihai." She hadn't touched the menu at all, just like a perfect future doctor wife should. "I like being spoiled by handsome men. Besides, our first date went well, so you should already know what I like."

"Very well." He chuckled. "The last time you ate something cold. You also mentioned on dates you like to flip flop to keep them guessing. Have you been on a date with someone else?"

"I had a sort of date yesterday."

"Then, Kamaria, I hope my guess is right. You'd like something warm, like french toast with eggs and for your drink thai iced tea. Did I get that right, Kamaria?"

"Your analytical skills are wonderful, Mihai. I should give you something for accurately guess what I wanted." Kamaria teased with a wink and flashed him a beautiful smile. Kamaria pushed a loc behind her ear.

The day was warm and was rapidly turning much warmer. With the sun hiding behind a cloud they only had a moment's time to feel the cool breeze, before it disappeared in the distance. Someone approached the table just in time for them to make their order.

"Maybe a third date?" He said smiling, then looked up at the person standing near their table. "Are you our waiter?"

"..."

Kamaria's smile fell at the sight of Giang wearing a tight red shirt and staring at them expressionless. She tried to keep herself unfazed, but the shirt was crazy tight, like the buttons would pop off. And it wasn't because of the muscles. He had no muscles!

Kamaria really wanted to burst out in laughter and call him some kind of local idiot. Giang had told her to not worry about the date. There are things only he can do. Looks like this was what he meant. Giang placed his hand on the table, holding it, then flipping it at another table.

"Who the fuck is this bastard, Kamaria?! Are you cheating on me with some ugly ass pig fucker? How dare you take my woman." He yelled.

Mihai looked back in shock at the unexpected third person in what he thought was a good blooming relationship. What misfortune. No one would have guessed that they would meet such reckless misfortune.

"Giang, stop. I am now dating this man. He is so much better than you! Get it in your thick dumb brain that I am..."

"Do you think you can leave me? I am everything you ever wanted in a man! Kamaria, can you really say you can leave this?" He ripped his shirt open, realivng his stomach, no abs, just stomach fat, but not portruding out and pointed at them.

"I-" Mihai said.

"Noo! Who am I kidding? I will never stop loving you, Giang. You look precisely like my great great great great grandfather." Kamaria said, shedding tears and jumping in his arms.

"I love you too, Kamaria." Giang said, shedding tears then pointing at the doctor. "You will pay for touching my woman!"

"I-"

Giang carried Kamaria away in a bridal style. They got in the car and he laughed. Starting to finish they laughed about what they did.

"You prepared to go home?" He asked. "I made okre soup for you."

"Thanks, I feel bad for Mihai. I'll probably always feel bad for the poor sap who has to go on a date with me." Kamaria wiped her makeup away.

"Don't wipe your make-up off with your hands. I have wet wipes in the back. Use them, okay?"