Get The Trolls

One

I woke up at 5 in the morning wondering what would happen next when there was a ring on my phone.

It was Jack. "Ahmad, get ready. I'll be there in 10 minutes. We need a meeting."

"For what?"

"For planning, of course. Oh man, we have a lot to do."

"Man, what the hell are we going to do?"

"Donno," he said, "Leo's the leader."

"Yeah, great, I'll be waiting," I said and turned the call down.

I stood up got freshened up. There was a pair of fresh new clothes in my cupboard. It was black denim with a green camouflage shirt and a black leather jacket. A couple of long black boots welcomed me. How cool, I always loved this kind of clothing. I got dressed, and now I stood in front of the mirror placed in my small restroom.

I slipped my mobile into my back pocket and strapped the hostler to my left. Now I had a problem with the sword. I could not wander around holding a sword in my hand. I had to strap it. I decided to strap the blade on my side. I strapped and adjusted the sword on my side and decided to attach the dagger to my boot. I looked pretty cool in that combat dress. The last thing I did was picking up the watch I got from my friends and slipped it on my arm.

There was a knock on my door, and I walked to it, opening it as I walked near. It was from Jack. He wore black jeans with a black shirt and a black coat. He looked good. His first comment:

"You look awful."

"What, why?" I demanded in an astonished tone.

"Just kidding," Jack patted my shoulder, "you look cool, dude. Come on now," he said. I followed.

I followed Jack blindly, trying not to get too amused with the surrounding. We walked for some time until we got up with Oscar. He wore a brown leather jacket with dark blue jeans.

"What's up, man?" he said as we shook hands. We continued and ended up in a small room near the café. It was a small room with only a single table in the center with 8 chairs. We three were the first ones in. In a couple of seconds, Deadlious and Minister Mr. Nelson Nova entered. Deadlious wore a green military uniform with a hell of a lot of badges, a pair of long boots, and his military cap kept strapped to his belt. His hair kept flicked up. Nova well, he wore a long black robe covering his entire body and a hood over his head. Both looked firm and quite stressed. Leo and the others followed in a couple of minutes.

Emma looked beautiful. She wore a long black coat with white pants. Her hair sat tied hard to the back. Unlike the others, she had 2 daggers strapped to her sides. Anyway, the meeting started as Leo stood up and looked at all of us. "General, Sir Nelson, we're ready," he said.

Deadlious stood up. "Good, so Oscar, your team needs to defend the last piece. Major Khalil will assist you; you may go now," he said as a man in military uniform stepped in. Oscar nodded and left, followed by Adrien and Mie. We stayed.

Deadlious took a deep breath and started.

"You people would be para dropped to find the target." Deadlious started as the door closed behind us "the trawlers are located somewhere beneath the troll's tongue, Norway," he paused "once you get there, ask them what we want."

A small pause.

"Show them this, and they'll help you," said Nova, "but they'll ask for a favor; they always do."

"Yes," Deadlious agreed, "When you reach there, meet Skopi. He's their leader. Then they'll ask for a favor. That's their price for helping us".

There was a loud bang on the door.