Chapter 14

Trigger warning: adult content 18+

After lunch with Xander and Charlie we had to go to the final two meetings. So, Charlie, Xander and I all walked down the street back to the hotel where the meeting was held. We walked in and all eyes were on me. I mean not all, but most of the men's eyes were.

I walked through all the looks I was getting and sat right next to Elliot and as soon as I sat down, Elliot decided to put his hand on my upper thigh, and boy when I tell you I was melting I mean it. I don't know why he put his hand there, but I'm not complaining.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Charlie do the same to Xander. Now listen, I love my two best friends and I support them but you can tell who is the top and who's the bottom.

The meeting was a bore all we did was finalize the deal for the new tech company and then took a final photo as a new partnership memory thingy and it was of Eliot and the new owner shaking hands while Xander, Charlie and I stood behind Eliot and the other CEO's group of people behind him. After that I was so glad to be done with meetings and business but only for two days before we had to fly back to New York. That was kind of sad considering I loved San Francisco but I assume with this new deal we will be back here eventually.

"We should all go out tonight!" Said Xander as he pecked Charlie on the cheek.

"Yeah! To celebrate the new deal if you will." Charlie said as he held the door open for all three of us walking out.

"I like that idea don't you Eliot?" I said with a smirk knowing what happened last time I went drinking with Charlie and Xander.

"I think that could happen." Eliot said as he entered the car valet had just brought round for us. He seemed slightly skeptical, but he still agreed and that's all that matters.

Xander and Charlie got in first going into the back seat, I giggled because I knew they were probably gonna make out. Then I slid in the passenger while Eliot got in the driver's seat. Before we left Eliot leaned over the center counsel in the car and whispered in my ear.

"We both know what happened last time you went out drinking, right, lapine?" He asked me, I could feel his warm breath on my ear and neck, and I felt a shiver down my spine. I don't know if it was his breath on my ear or what he said, but I was jaw dropped at him saying this.

"Yes..." I trailed off still thinking of the dominant tone he used with me, as I was imagining all the things he could do to me he set his hand back on my upper thigh, I felt my whole body flush. All the thoughts of what could come with his hand being there didn't help.

I spent the whole ride imagining all the dirty scenarios I could dream of in my head. Half way through the car ride Eliot started to run his hand dangerously close to where I wanted him most. He was just teasing me and I couldn't stand it.

Finally the car came to an agonizingly slow stop and as soon as Eliot put the car in park I hopped out, grabbed my purse and walked into our hotel and up to the room. It's not like I just left Eliot alone with the valet guy, I mean, I knew he was right behind me.

We got up to the room eventually and I got the room key out and unlocked the door. As soon as the door swung open and I stepped through I was grabbed by my throat and pushed up against the door, in front of me was Eliot with the most devilish smirk on his face. The grip he had on my throat was soft yet firm.

"Ah, little bunny, when we go out you will stay next to me at all times, and I will be the one to order your drinks for you because it seems you can't pace yourself." Eliot said

"Why! I'm a big girl and I can handle myself!" I pout. His grip increased on my throat.

"See that's where you are wrong, darling, we do remember what happened last time you went out, oui?" He said as he forced my head up to look directly into his eyes.