Chapter 6

We get back to the hotel in due time after our little outing and to say the least I'm exhausted, but I do perk up once I realize I'm sleeping in the same bed as my boss.

I am thinking I may "sleep" in the bed but then go to the floor after Mr. Dior has fallen asleep.

I need to shower though so I grab all my toiletries and such then head to the bathroom, I walk in, shut the door then I hop in the shower and rid my body of all the tension and stress under the hot water. I got out, dried myself off, and washed my face. I moisturized once I was done with that and got dressed.

When I walked out I noticed Mr. Dior had changed into black basketball shorts and a black wife beater top, that showed off his toned abs and arms. I was dying on the inside and probably blushing on the outside, but I carried on, putting my stuff away and climbing into the bed with Mr. Dior. That sounds very odd now that I think about it. After about thirty minutes of watching tv I heard Mr.Dior snoring soundly so I carefully took my pillow and a spare blanket I found and went down to the floor. It was not the comfiest place but it will have to do considering I was not sleeping in the same bed as my boss.

I drifted into sleep a bit later after moving to the floor. I awoke to my alarm and realized that Mr. Dior was sitting up on the bed looking around for me. When he turned again he seen my head poking up from the edge of the bed so he scooted over to me. He looked over the edge down and me and sternly said in his scratchy morning voice

"Rose, I swear to god if you fucking moved to the floor and didn't just happen to roll off of the bed I am going to have to tie you to this damn bed next time we sleep."

"I-I, sir I fell." I stuttered not wanting him to know I was lying but I'm sure he could tell, I was just stunned about what he said and the way he said it.

"Ah, you better have, we'll get up and head to breakfast and be ready by 7:30." He said as he got out of bed and to get ready

I checked the time it's 7:10 now so I have 20 minutes to get dressed, do my hair and make up and be ready.
Which is not bad so I get up and start on my hair and makeup.

I finish with that around 7:25, now I need to pick my outfit. I go the business casual route considering I think today we have some meetings and such to attend.

I walk out of the bathroom to find Mr. Dior in a gray tailored suit that fits his body perfectly. I'm like drooling at the sight. I swear my mouth was open catching flies but before I could continue to oogle over this amazing sight in front of me he spoke startling me out of my daze.

"Ms. Katz, you look good this morning. Are you ready to go?'' He spoke softly, seductively even.

"Yes, Sir." I said breathless even though I had air in my lungs.

"Alright then let's go downstairs. I have a car waiting at the entrance for us."

"Okay," I said as we both walked out the door of the room.

We got downstairs and headed out the grand doors of the hotel to see a Black SUV like the one we had rented, which I assume is what this was, and the valet had just pulled it up for us.

We hopped in the car and sped off to the restaurant.

Have a good day/night!