<3

It's been worse, without him.

Yoongi couldn't stop his thoughts filling his mind. Jin had noticed how Yoongi suddenly became so silent even when Jin brought Yoongi's favorite tteokbokki.

"Are you okay, Yoon?"

No response.

Jin waved his hands infront of Yoongi's eyes. Yoongi blinked for a moment and looked at Jin.

"What's the matter with you? Are you fine?"

Jin saw Yoongi's eyes slowly filling with tears. This was unusual. He had never seen Yoongi cry. For him, Yoongi was a strong person, he always saw Yoongi standing up for his and other's rights, fighting for good and all the things a normal teenager would do, except, he had never seen him in his lowest.

Jin immediately hugged the latter and he broke down. This made Jin feel very bad for him..what could have made Min Yoongi cry?

"You can tell me things if you want." Jin said between the sobs and cries of the younger one.

"I-its nothing-g. I- I feel like I-"

"Okay okay, i get it, you don't need to say everything. Just cry it all out for now. I'll treat you something more to cheer you up." He said, rubbing his hands over Yoongi's back.

"I need sometime alone." Yoongi stated.

"Yesterday it was all fine but today... Should I leave you in this state?"

"Please hyung, i just-" this was all came from Yoongi's mouth. He couldn't help but stop his words time to time. His throat was dry already and he was unable to speak.

Jin nodded and left the in place silently. After getting home, he thought about what could possibly make the guy end up in tears. Then he remembered...
I should call him. only he can fix Yoongi. He thought.
He scrolled through his contacts and called the number labelled 'hobi'

"hello?" Came the answer.

"Hoseok, i need your help..."

_?¿?¿?_

L