u

In no time, Hoseok was outside Yoongi's door. He rand the doorbell impatiently. He decided to open the door himself as he recieved no response.

"Yoongi hyung!!" He called and walked in.

He didn't know what or where would be Yoongi, as he just knew this house and was never inside the place. He came to a room and was shocked to see the sight. He ran and hit Yoongi's hands which caused the pill bottle to hit the floor.

"Spit it out if you've swallowed any!!!" Hoseok yelled.
He was disappointed to see Yoongi like this. Well, something more. It was a bad sight. Really bad sight. Yoongi's eyes were swollen and Hoseok guessed the older cried a lot. Now he even tried to overdose himself.

"did you eat any?!?" He continued shouting.

"Stop shouting and why do you care?" Yoongi asked calmly.

"because i fuckin-" Hoseok stopped.

"You what? You fucking what? You've never cared for me have you? sigh. You never knew. You never knew how much i loved you. You just ignored me after those days you'd just smile at me and talked to me. Why? Because you got a new secret boyfriend? You just forgot me? I see you really happy around the Namjoon guy now that you both also have to work together for the song." Yoongi blurted out. His eyes started tearing up once more.

"Hyung that's not what it-"

"I know what it is!" he cut off Hoseok, "i was an idiot to fall for you, even when i knew you'd never like me. I was a fool. I thought i could move on but i can't. I'm always thinking about you but its the images of you and Namjoon. After all, he might be your boyfriend."

Hoseok couldn't even speak about anything. He knew Yoongi would take his words as a reverse weapon against him. He simply couldn't take the fact that Yoongi thought he and Namjoon were dating.

"Was it better forgetting me? Were you happy making me heartbroken?" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok couldn't hold back anymore. He pushed his lips against Yoongi's. It took some moments for Yoongi to process things before responding to the kiss.

"I love you, idiot!" Hoseok mouthed in between the kiss. Yoongi's cheeks heated up and they both were a blushing mess. Yoongi couldn't believe this would happen. But what was between Hoseok and Namjoon? Yoongi was too much into the moment to even think about that. He was that whipped for Hoseok.
They both pulled back from the kiss.

"Namjoon has a boyfriend. That's not me, it's your friend Jin hyung." This was the last thing Hoseok said before pulling Yoongi in for another kiss

The end.

Y

~~~~~

Oye! That's what I wrote instead of studying for today's English exam. Well, Wattpad is a good English class...
lol

also look,, I love angel numbers!