Chapter Three

"Yes, Hyung I will bore my plane in a couple of minutes. No no, don't be worried I will be safe" Jungkook says over the phone as he stood in the airport with his boyfriend.

"Yes, Leo Hyung is with me," Jungkook said and in the second letter, he cover his lips with his hands because his bodyguard/boyfriend was all over him without shame.

"S-stop" Jungkook's eyes shut as Leo places a butterfly kiss over his neck.

"Can't baby you smell so amazing" Leo whispered.

His hands were around Jungkook's waist, lips buried in the smooth skin of his neck. Jungkook muffled his voice. He can't let his brother hear him like that or else it be the end of them.

"Okay Hyung I call you when I land" before Hyung could say anything he cuts the call in hurry and pushes his boyfriend away.

"Are you crazy? If Yoongi Hyung hear us he could have killed you" Jungkook glares at Leo who gives him an innocent smile.

"I can't help it, baby, you're just too sexy to stay away from" Leo was again all over Jungkook and this time he couldn't resist him.

"We in public if anyone sees us we be in trouble," Jungkook says trying to bring his boyfriend back to sense.

"But you with me no one harm you" Leo smiles and Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle.

The two busy themselves in each other arms when an airport employee came towards them "excuse me is your name Han Leo" the staff asks and both Jungkook and Leo look at them.

"Yes, that's me" Leo focused on the man and Jungkook listen.

"I am sorry sir but there have been last-minute changes. Our flight has been booked full and you along with Mr. Jungkook were among the last ones to book our tickets. We, unfortunately, can't have you both on the flight together, we only have a sit for one in business class" the staff bows constantly.

The two looks at the staff surprised "how is that possible? When we book the flight it wasn't full. If there is a change last minute then that is up to the airline. You can't cancel one of us like that" Jungkook angered shows up.

"We are extremely sorry but we are not responsible for the incident. We can't do much but change one of your settings to the regular flight placement" the staff says and Jungkook sighs.

He was about to lash at them but Leo stops them "it's okay, I will take the regular flights-"

"But Hyung-" Jungkook cuts him.

"It's okay, we are gonna be in the same plane just not on the same seat. You take the business since Yoongi booked for you" Leo smiles telling jungkook it was okay.

"We take that offer thank you," Leo said to the staff.

Jungkook angry seat on his sit by the window and looks away disappointed. He was so upset and mad that he was ready to shut down this whole airline but his boyfriend stopped him. "God I hate it" he cursed wondering how his boyfriend was when he felt a presence next to him.

He rolled his eyes thinking which old hag must be sitting next to him. He moves away a little and prays that the person next to him never talks to him and his flight back home goes smoothly. But oh how unlucky his days were because that person does exactly that.

"Excuse me" a deep voice came from his side but he wasn't in the mood to listen.

"Don't talk to me" jungkook Straight up said.

"Sorry?" The man spoke can.

Jungkook was very irritated at this point, he turn to the side to face the man and screamed but his whole body freezes when he sees the same handsome face from the restaurant. Jungkook wouldn't process how he met the man again and the fact that the man was smiling at him.