Chapter Five

"Hyung where are gifts at?" Jungkook whined yelling across the hall as he trashed his room.

For half an hour Jungkook had been busy trying to figure out where he was and placed the package he brought with him. The package holds a secret that he got for his lover. But since he is a careless empty-headed person he misplaced the package. And now he is losing his mind. He has to meet his lover in a couple of meetings outside his home without his brother knowing. If his older brother finds a package then he is surely dead. He is scared.

Yoongi sighed at his brother's nonsense, he had important business to take care of for he was busy on the phone with one of the managers, his brother having the house upon his head with his shouting and running back and forth isn't very helpful. Hoseok is busy just down the hall with his people.

Yoongi at first ignored his brother he can't be bothered as his work comes first but when a loud crash comes from his brother's room he got on his feet "What the fuck! Jungkook you better not have broken anything again" he shouted making his way t...

Yoongi at first ignored his brother he can't be bothered as his work comes first but when a loud crash comes from his brother's room he got on his feet "What the fuck! Jungkook you better not have broken anything again" he shouted making his way towards his brother room.

On his way he finds his husband walking out as well "What going on?" Hoseok questioned seeing the furious look on his husband's face.

"Ask the idiot upstairs" he ignored his husband and made his way towards his brother's room with Hoseok following behind.

"What are you doing here? You scared me!" Jungkook eyes were wide like a giant fish, his lips parted and his heart beating repeatedly.

Jungkook was busy looking for his package when his boyfriend/bodyguard sneaked behind him and scared the soul out of him.

"Baby it's only me! Your boyfriend why be scared?" Leo teased as he pinned Jungkook against the study table.

"I wouldn't have been scared if my so-called boyfriend sneaked in from the window like a thief," Jungkook said grabbing Leo's collar and pulling him closer.

"I am a thief now? Then let me steal this-" Before Jungkook can react Leo leans in and steals a quick kiss from his lips.

"Getting brave are we? My Hyung is downstairs, how would he react to his bodyguard making out with his younger brother" Jungkook teases stealing more kisses from his boyfriend.