Chapter 8: The last two

Narrator: Later in the day, Lynn Jr wins a sports game, and Lincoln decided to tell her when they all go home, much to Lynn's surprise.

Lynn jr: Lincoln, is this true?

Lincoln: Yes Lynn, everyone apart from Lori knows about this

Lynn jr: Don't worry bro, it's safe with me

Lincoln: Thanks Lynn, wait, where is Lori? She wasn't at Lynn's game

Lori: *Enters the house crying*

Lynn sr: Lori, what's wrong?

Lori: *Crying happily* Oh nothings wrong dad *sniff* but Bobby proposed to me on our date.

Louds: *Gasp in joy, yes even Lucy, followed up with big hug*

Rita: We're so proud of you honey

Lynn sr: *Crying* I can't believe it

Leni: Totes happy for you

Lori: *See's everyone hugging her, apart from Lincoln* Lincoln, are you ok? You seem a little sad.

Lincoln: Guys, can I talk to Lori alone for a minute

Lynn sr: *Knows what will happen* Kids, let Lincoln have a moment with Lori, NO peaking either.

Lola: That incident with Luan and Maggie kissing on the coach one night was 3 years ago dad, please let it go

Luan: *Blushes red* LOLA!! *has romantic relations with both Maggie and Benny*

Louds: *Leave the room, leaving Lincoln nervously facing his oldest sister*

Lori: Lincoln, what's going on?

Lincoln: Lori, I'm going to tell you something, and if your mad about what I'm about to say, I understand.

Lori: Lincoln, what are you talking about?

Lincoln: Lori... I... I have... a... girlfriend *Starts to cower in fear*

Lori: *Shocked to hear Lincoln's confession* Lincoln... Why are you cowering?

Lincoln: Because your going to be mad

Lori: I'm not mad, where does that thought even come from?

Lincoln: Remember when Ronnie Anne and I decided to just be friends?

Narrator: Flashback to 4 years ago *This is sum up, at best*

Lori: *Mad* LINCOLN, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU AND RONNIE ANNE ARE ONLY FRIENDS, YOU KNOW YOU DESERVE HER, I'M GOING TO TURN YOU INTO A HUMAN PRETZEL!!

Lincoln: NO LORI, SOMEONE HELP ME

Luna: ENOUGH LORI *Slams a guitar on Lori's back*

Leni: *Slaps Lori across the face* LEAVE LINKY ALONE

Loud family: *The other kids are also there, holding "weapons" while Lynn sr and Rita are glaring at Lori*

Narrator: End of flashback

Lori: Oh right, that... Lincoln, I wasn't thinking straight back then, I'm sorry I scared you then... but the fact you kept it a secret, I deserve it given the fact I scared you, I'm sorry.

Lincoln: Lori, it's ok, I forgive you

Lori and Lincoln: *Hug each other*

Loud family: *See the hug* AAAAWWWWWW

Narrator: The next day, the kids are having breakfast

Rita: Kids, your father and I decided, to celebrate the proposal, we'll go on holiday, Lori, you can bring Bobby.

Lincoln: Uh, mum

Rita: Yes honey

Lincoln: Can Stella join us, please?

Rita: Of course honey, it'll be a great way for us to know her

Lincoln: YAY

Author: How was the chapter, did you enjoy it?