9

Chapter Nine

When Yan Mu arrived at the bar, the two young masters had already had their drinks. They opened booths, no one else.

Both Wen Da and Qu Xiao were alphas, and they could smell Yan Mu's body as soon as they came in: "Why do you smell like omega?"

The two touches with Jiang Zhihuo when changing clothes just now will definitely leave pheromones.

Yan Mu didn't intend to answer, so he took the empty seat, and Wen Da filled his glass with wine.

It must be close to be able to smell the smell. It is hard to imagine who Yan Shao, who is usually not even allowed to touch, can get so close to. Qu Xiao leaned forward to identify it carefully: "Is this pheromone the smell of wine? It's too weak, I I didn't smell whether it was red wine or fruit wine."

Alcoholic?

Wen Da immediately thought of someone, and asked in half surprise: "You found it?!"

Yan Mu looked up and drank the glass of wine, "No."

The alcohol content of Wen Da and Qu Xiaoming is not high, they have just grown up, drinking and playing, the wine is erratic in the transparent glass, and the deep red color is reflected on the back of the hand.

"Okay." There were quite a few people with similar pheromone smells. Since it wasn't, Wenda didn't ask any further questions. Young Master Yan didn't like being questioned. He toasted, "It's been a long time since we got together."

"Yes!" Qu Xiao also raised his hand.

The three of them hadn't seen each other for a long time. Yan Mu and Wen Da had known each other for a long time, and Qu Xiao was a junior high school classmate. The three of them didn't see each other very much after they entered high school.

It stands to reason that he shouldn't come to the bar at this age, it's too messy, but this bar belongs to Qu Xiao, it's a coming-of-age gift from his brother.

Qu Xiao's brother is twelve years older than him, and he dotes on this younger brother very much. Qu Xiao is pampered to the point where he is lawless among his peers and talks about "my brother, my brother" all day long. The cold aura can shock him. Qu Xiao was careless, being spoiled since childhood, she didn't think too much about it, so Yan Mu didn't talk too much. It is not a good thing for a child of a wealthy family to be spoiled.

The three of them were just chatting at the party, it was impossible for Wen Da and Qu Xiao to talk about studying, and the most talked about were girls. The two are in the same high school, and those who spend money to get into that school are either rich or expensive, and their family members have arranged for the future. They don't have to take the college entrance examination. The girls in the school also compete One's beautiful.

Qu Xiao pulled the two of them to talk about his ex-girlfriend. His relationship never lasted long, and he always broke up for strange reasons: "My ex, a thief, is a face-control person. He likes handsome guys, but he doesn't Hooking up or flirting, flirting, just love to watch, stare at me, look at me! I’m not ugly, right? Ha! Then can I not feel uncomfortable! Shouldn’t I break up after this discomfort?”

Wen Da laughed when he heard this, isn't there a top handsome guy in front of him? He said: "It's a good thing you didn't bring it out to show Young Master Yan before, otherwise you would dare to fight Young Master Yan?"

"Don't dare." Qu Xiao waved his hand, poured himself another glass, and drank it down, "Speaking of handsome guys, we have a new bartender at the bar, and he's also an alpha. In the words of my ex-girlfriend, this Man, he is as handsome as ever."