21

Chapter 21

    Jiang Zhihuo kicked this kick extremely hard, but Feng Zhi is an Alpha, even though he is in good physical condition in middle age, he can still stand up. over him.

    Yan Mu, wearing a pheromone blocking mask, and carrying the bag that Jiang Zhihuo threw to him on one shoulder, unexpectedly appeared here.

   On the bridge of Feng Zhi's nose, covered his mouth, dragged him deep into the alley, and said in a deep voice, "Take care of that first." Huo couldn't be distracted from worrying about Yan Mu for the time being, so he could only say, "Stay away, you two don't come here!" The

    only person present who was not affected by the pheromone was Jiang Zhihuo. Jiang Zhihuo helped Tang Anmiao who was unconscious, and took out the inhibitor from his pocket.

    Fortunately, there are usually Omega in the bar. Just in case, every staff will carry inhibitors with them.

    Jiang Zhihuo bit off the lid, found the right location, and injected the inhibitor into the Omega gland little by little.

    When the cock was pushed to the bottom, the pheromone finally stopped leaking, and Tang Anmiao's condition improved a lot, and her consciousness gradually became clear.

    When she opened her eyes, she saw Jiang Zhihuo. Tang Anmiao shuddered all over, trying to push him away with all her strength, panicking, "You...you...Alpha..."

    Jiang Zhihuo spat out the lid . Going to the side, tearing off the neckline, revealing the tooth marks on the back of the neck: "I'm an Omega too, don't move."

    Tang Anmiao suddenly fell silent, as if she didn't know where to think, her eyes were slightly fixed on the tooth marks: " Are you an Omega?!"

    "That's right." Jiang Zhihuo pulled out the needle and continued, "Feng Zhi is under Yan Mu's control, wait for the inhibitor to take effect." The

    estrus symptoms are extremely exhausting for Omega After resting in the same place for nearly 30 minutes, Tang Anmiao had the strength to stand up again.

    "Is it okay?" Jiang Zhihuo asked.

    Tang Anmiao supported the wall: "I, I'm fine."

    "Okay."

    Jiang Zhihuo took out his mobile phone, sent a message to Yan Mu, asking where he was, Tang Anmiao struggled for a moment, and then asked: "Director Feng, he...?

    Yan Mu quickly replied: Go straight and turn at the intersection .

    Jiang Zhihuo understood, stuffed the phone into his pocket, and asked, "Do you remember what Feng Zhi did to you?"

    "I... I remember." Tang Anmiao lowered her head, her strength had not yet fully recovered , speaking in a very weak voice, "Director Feng...sprayed a spray on me, and I just..."

    Tang Anmiao couldn't continue, the spray was probably some kind of drug that induced Omega's estrus. This is really not a scene worth remembering. Jiang Zhihuo didn't ask any further questions, but said: "In the past? Or go home?"

    Tang Anmiao nodded: "In the past." At the

    corner of the alley, Feng Zhi was pulled down by the waist His wrists were tightly bound with his leather belt, and he was leaning against the corner of the wall in embarrassment. There was a trail of blood under his nose, probably from the punch just now, while Yan Mu was leaning on the brick wall with his arms folded.

    Still wearing gloves.

    Jiang Zhihuo: "Good guy, is it so disgusting? You don't even want to touch it?"