Long time no see!!

"Ahhhh hyung!!" Jungkook enters Yoongi's office with a backpack hanging on his right shoulder.

"It's already 6pm. How much more are you gonna work? You gotta take a break. You have been working for hours now." Yoongi lifts his eyes off of the papers on his table and gives a 'questionable wtf ' look and goes back to his papers.

"Come on now hyung! don't give me that look and let's go have a coffee atleast.It will help you relax and you can go back to work again" Jungkook asks with his puppy eyes full on display.

"Whatever. I need to finish this now. Just go home already." Yoongi rejected. But Jungkook was not gonna give up. So he put all the papers in a file and dragged Yoongi into the café in front of the institute. As much as he loves to piss yoongi off by skipping work, he loves to spend some casual time with his hyung.

Yoongi runs a fitness and natural care institute. Jungkook, helps his brother whenever he gets free time from the University schedule. This being his last year of graduation, he's been so busy with his books and projects that he can barely spend an hour at the institute. 

He generally trains at the gym, but sometimes he takes zumba dance classes and does therapy and massages too. But it's not that frequent that you can get a full body massage and therapy from jungkook.

 Why? Coz he's hella picky when it comes to choosing clients for a body massage. He'd say "how can I massage just every person out there? I need to touch their whole fucking body! No fucking way. Only I choose who receives my skillful massage"  and Jungkook would only give massages to those who face some health problems and need massage and therapy. He always denies everyone who just comes there for a casual massage. Yoongi often gets mad at him for having such an attitude. 

Today is one of those days jungkook is receiving silent treatment from his hyung, coz he's mad jungkook denied a client who asked for Jungkook and yoongi had to give some stupid reason that jungkook is not available and allot another worker for the massage. The client was a bit disappointed as she particularly asked for jungkook. Obviously who wouldn't want to be massaged by such a hot young man with strong muscles and a bunny smile. Or they might even want to be fucked by him too. 

Nevertheless, Jungkook and his values are more worth to Yoongi than a client. So he always gives in whenever Jungkook denies giving a massage to someone unworthy.

Jungkook and Yoongi ordered their coffee and sat at Jungkook's favourite bench. Favourite bench?

Yes. After the evening gym session at the institute, Jungkook comes to this café without missing a day. It could be possible for him to miss the gym some days, but not a day he doesn't visit the café. 

Aww jungkookie, he must love the coffee….or the barista there?!!!

Nope :)

There is this cute guy who comes here every evening for coffee. 

And Jungkook...comes for him! 

He could say he had a teeny tiny cru- wait! 

No!.. he had a fat ass crush on that cute boy ;)))

Uwuuuu.

They got their coffee and Yoongi was already feeling refreshed by just the smell of the coffee. 

On the other hand, Jungkook didn't even taste the coffee yet. He is waiting for his cute crush to arrive. 

"How are your classes coming along kook?" Yoongi asked.

" Great hyung! Just a bit stressed because of the bundle of projects and tests they are putting out.". Jungkook answers.

"I know you can do it, kook. You can leave the evening gym session if you want. I'm however searching to hire a new gym trainer." Yoongi proposes.