𝓕𝒶𝓁𝒶 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒯𝒽ℯ ℬ𝓇𝒾𝒹𝓰𝓮

13

Them two waited for everyone to leave, then walked until the bridge between Good and Evil. Levi knew the way, Fala only followed. Throught the corridors was dark, and the floors covered in carpets, so their steps were silent.
Then an opening to the bridge. "There we are" Levi said showing Fala the bridge, with the hand he has been holding hers. But Fala just gazed at it. It was just a bridge, nothing more.
"Did you change your mind?" He asked.
"No,no,...i didn't"
So they walked with their hands streched, in case the barrier moved its position. Almost at the middle of the bridge, Fala's hands touched a cold, invisible sourface. Levi didn't, because he had the black swan on his chest. He walked unbothered to The School for Evil. Fala gazed at his pink uniform, as he walked slow, the wind blowing his hair.
"They say you will face your worst enemy here"Levi warned the girl. "Yourself"
And it didn't take long until a figure appeared in front of Fala. It was a girl, the same height, the same hair colour, the same eyes like hers. The same face as hers. Just that she wasn't Fala at all. Something was very...very intriguing.
The shilouette didn't say anything. It looked at Fala with a kind smile.
But Fala wasn't as happy as her clone.
"Let me go" she ordered.

Then silence.
"A ruler must always be dull in order to keep peace, but they must never lead with a heart full of venom" Fala from the bridge said, before dissapearing.
Fala just walked fast after Levi. Why so easy? If it is this easy to switch schools, why doesn't everybody do it?
And after walking with Levi another 5 minutes, she had finally found herself where she belonged.
Into The School for Evil.
Her eyes widened full of sparkles, as Levi looked with a kind face and a wide smile at the girl next to him.
Then Fala stopped.
"Dear?" He asked curious.
"What if I actually shouldn't be here? What if they find out and..and.."
A pause. Levi was searching for a way to make the girl feel better.
"The stymph didn't trow you in the lake. The storian looked at you and the barrier let you get in. The teachers can't punish you in any way, as it isn't your fault"
With a little bit more confidence, Fala walked, looking at the floor. She wasn't paying attention to her surroundings anymore, stepping shy throught the dark halls, hiding herself behind Levi. She felt judged.
And after minutes of walking throught dark, elegant black halls, they arrived at a door. With the number 47 on it. It was a dorm. Levi opened the door, let Fala walk in first then he walked in too.
The room was smaller than her bedroom in the School for Good. It had black, but clean, walls and ceiling, a dark brown floor and a window. To the right and left side of the window were placed two beds, each for a single person. This room was very minimalistic, much realistic and comfortable than her chamber in the School for Good.
Ah...but nothing compared to her room at home...the room in which she had spent maybe half of her life in. Her heart ache when she thought of it. And Lucifer...her little lovely scim...she has been thinking about him both of the nights she'd spent there.
"Since you arent't listed into the School for Evil, you can stay here"
Fala woke up from her trance. "Oh..yes...sure"
What had gotten into her mind? She has been knowing this boy for like two hours. It's just her second day into this damned school and she already made it worse. This is ridiculous, she doesn't know anything about him. Or about this school at all.
But what was there to loose?
She wanted to be here. So why is she denying it now? She is in The School for Evil, where she belongs. Right?

Someone walked in. Fala expected it to be another boy, maybe Levi's roomate. But it was the girl with white hair from earlier, which talked to Isaac.
She walked in happy, as usual, then she noticed Fala.
And her eyes and smile widened even more. "You are Fala, aren't you?" She asked.
"Yes."
"I am Siara, nice to meet you. You can call me Sia, for short. Or maybe you don't like short things, but anyways..." a pause. Then her eyes filled with sparks
"Are you Evil too?
She wasn't looking in her eyes anymore. But at her chest. "Sia, for God's sake leave her alone! Can't you see how lost..." but his voice died, as Sia pointed to Fala's chest.
"So you are Evil, too"
Leviathan's pink eyes got bigger, in curiosity.
And then,Fala looked at her own chest
Because on her right breast was a white swan.
And on her left was a black one.