F*** you, depression

I know, I'm not supposed to say that...but: fuck you, depression.

I fucking hate you. You're fucking exhausting....

SO EXHAUSTING!!!!

Please, just let me live my life. I didn't choose you. I don't want you. You're fucking dead to me. You make life so much harder, than it already is. You make me feel hopeless and lost. You make me consider things, that I shouldn't be considering.  You make me think about really dark ideas, that would hurt my family and my friends and basically anyone and everyone that knows me.

Your dark dark dark arms have so often offered me a hug. You've tried to tell me how light I'd feel after. Your dark dark dark footprints are so tempting to be stepped after. Your dark dark dark atmosphere attacks me without any warning. Your soft understanding for my pain warms my heart. Meanwhile, your harsh opinions about me and my life make me cry. 

You hurt me. You hurt my family. My friends.

Depression,...sometimes, you make me feel numb. You make me feel like I'm completely out of control. You make me feel, not only helpless, but so worthless. You make me feel like such a burden to this society. You make me even more physically tired. You make me question everything.

You're not a good friend. In fact, a lot of people call you their enemy.

You're no good.

You're my enemy too.

You bring disaster and confusion with you. Your warm hugs, presented as promising presents might be bitter-sweet, but...it'd be a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Try me.

I'll fight you.

And I'll succeed.