𝑳𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑳 𝟖 ✰

⟣⟣⟣⟣⟣⟣⟣⟣⟣⟣⟣⟢⟢⟢⟢⟢⟢⟢⟢⟢⟢⟢⟢

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎 𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒 𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒 𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎 𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒 𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒 𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔

[l]
how about y'all shut the #### up
####!!!
WHAT A ###### GAME!!
Can't even curse...

[y]
haha my lord can't even do that

[l]
you want to die?

[u]
awwww don't be so mean :(
he just wants to joke around right?

[o.a.o]
frfr

[r]
come on guys we still need to continue the quest!

[u]
oh right!thank you redriot :D

smiling at his screen kirishima starts to move his character in your direction.he stands in front of your character and does little jumps.

you jump a little too and you both do random emotes to each other till denki comes.
he goes to you both and jumps a little too.you turn to him and now you two emote to each other.
sero comes next and then you three go to surround bakugou who is standing in front his aesthetically dark green house just doing random emotes.

kirishima just look at his screen and has the feeling something is off...

y'all continue the quest and begin to walk into the dark forest.you can see birds and animals everywhere.

his screen suddenly turns black and the dialogue between y'all's characters start.

your character enter his screen from the right side and your hair is moving dramatically.
„we are here..the pink jungle of grandthalia"your character says.

„but why the pink jungle when everything is green?"denki's character asks.

„let's find out"bakugou's character smirks attractively.

„let's rather not!"sero's one nervously says.

his screen turns black again and now he can control his character again.
why didn't he appear in the little cutscene?

he makes his way to stand next to you but sero was faster.you two already run down the hill while he is just standing there.

[l]
come on riot

[r]
i am sorry i'm coming!

he and bakugou go down too and denki accidentally jumps down and takes a lot of fall damage.

[l]
you ####### dumb###
####
#### game...

[y]
:(

[u]
noooo don't be sad D:
here i will heal you

you throw the healing potion at him and he gets some hp.

[y]
:D

kirishima just rolls his eyes and goes away from you two so he can continue the story quest.

he enters the temple while denki and you are running and jumping around each other.
with a pouty face kirishima just looks away and searches for treasures or just something important to use.

after some minutes he turns around to see you and bakugou dropping items at each other.
isn't he important anymore?he gets less attention since...since they joined...

he of course doesn't want to kick them out.that would be so unmanly.but he feels less wanted.

after you all enter the temple the quest gets cutten off and y'all can go back to your little fancy village.

you all decide to make a little party for being so far in the game.you all are now decorating the village and kirishima just watches you four having fun with each other while he just is more far away,decorating by himself.

what about him?

you all chat a little and playfully flirt while he just stares at his phone with the feeling of emptiness on his stomach and chest area.

his friends ignore him for a girl while the girl he always played with stopped giving him attention?

damn...

he knows that you don't mean to make him feel like that but telling you how he feels is making him seem like...an idiot.

a lame dumbass...like bakugou says...

he tiredly just turns his phone off without saying goodbye and lays down.

he wants your attention...

he wants you to smile at him...

defend him...

care about him...

love him...

he just sighs and closes his eyes.
no time to think about that...

i'm so so so so so so so so soooooo sorry this one is so short i hate myself for it!!

this one is so short i hate myself for it!!

𝐂𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐒: 𝟔𝟕𝟑