𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1 -𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓾𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻

A stormy day, Noel was on his way to his first day of work.

He had recently had an interview with the company and it had gone well.

He entered the reception in the waiting room at least an hour too early, bouncing his leg in his seat.

"first day's nerves?" said the receptionist who, according to his badge, was called 'Isaac

"Yeah. Do you know where my office might be? My name is Noel?"

"Sure! room 427"

"Thank you!"

Noel turned towards his office, when a figure facing right towards him walked straight into him.

"Oh my god i am so sorry- uh ms.- Mila!?" exclaimed Noel

Mila looked straight through him and replied with a simple "hey"

Noel froze.

"Hey, mila" Noel said, trying to walk at Mila's pace

"Didn't expect to see you here"

No answer.

All of a sudden, the other employees came flooding in

"This day isn't going to end well" whispered Mila's two friends

"Why did I have to fall into this misery today" Noel was thinking in his mind

*Everyone froze and the unhandy silence took over and they all remarkably gazed at each other*

"We should all just start heading to work" said Isaac while breaking off the silence

"Yep , not trying to get fired today" agreed Ruby while awkwardly laughing 

*They all started heading towards their offices and started their work shift *

Throughout the day Noel and Mila kept glaring at each other non stop which ended up creating an awkward work environment for the others.

However Mila looked off as if she was worried about Noel being around .

Was she hiding something from Noel ?... or hiding something from someone other than Noel?

At the end of their work shift they all start heading home.

While Mila was going home she felt like someone was following her, she tried to ignore it and walk as fast as possible to get home but as soon as she started walking fast the person dragged her into a dark alleyway.

Everything goes silent for a second .

...

"Zane!?"

End of Chapter one