𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10 - 𝓦𝓱𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾...?

"Right , I forgot you were the daughter of Mr Angelo's" Said Enzo

"Yep now don't worry ill get you two out of here" Replied Ruby

Ruby hired a few lawyers for the next four days to find evidence so that she could get them out of prison but for some strange reason none of them found any evidence instead they all just gave up which was very odd.

*At the visiting room*

"Ruby?? So any news" Asked Noel

"Not really there is something fishy going on"

"What do you mean?"

"Every single lawyer i hired gave up the next day"

"Why...?"

"I'm not sure but i have a feeling someone is behind it"

"Who do you think it is ?"

"I don't know but I know that nobody can be trusted."

"I see but how will we get out of here?"

"I'll find a way"

"Hmm alright"

"By the way, where is Enzo?"

"Hes..."

"He's what ?"

"He's not feeling well so they didn't allow him here"

"Oh i see , I'll start heading off now yeah"

"Yeah bye"

"Bye"

Ruby started realising that trusting people was nothing but a waste of time , so she decided to get her friends out of jail all by herself with no one's help.

She started looking around Enzo and Noel's house but found nothing, then she checked their private land areas but still nothing.

She started having this weird feeling in her chest as if something about this whole situation was odd but she didn't know what .

*after two weeks*

Ruby was trying her best to find evidence but still nothing.

She was getting stressed about everything but then she remembered that there was one more place she didn't check and that was the old building where they used to hang out during their teenage years.

She starts heading there.

*At the old building*

"Long time since i visited this place...it looks like someone re built it" said Ruby to herself

She hears footsteps coming from inside so she hides behind something.

"People are fools you know it was so easy to send them in jail" Said a unknown voice

"True true no we can finally finish our plan since the girl is busy" replied another unknown voice

Ruby tried to see if she could recognize those people and when she looks at them she sees something she would never have expected.

"Isaac....Serenity...how could you guys ruin a 11 years friendship like this" Said Ruby to herself

Ruby felt betrayed by everyone, even her closest friends but that didn't stop her from getting evidence.