PROLOGUE

- SUMMARY-

- SUMMARY-

Canyon Sienna moon was born on October 25th, 2005 to molly and Jackson moon. the girl was born on the farm that they had on the cut. at the time they had 2 cows and 1 horse. and now they had 3 cows , 1 horse, 3 goats and 10 chickens . Canyon had grown up around the cows and the farm, she helped out with them and began to be a farm girl. around the age of 10 years old, canyon named one of the Blue and she named her horse Stardust. Ever since then, shes taken care of both animals and all the other ones around the farm.

One day, she was feeding the cows when a boy came running through with 2 boys following after him and she was shocked to see that the cows weren't disturbed, they were calm but Canyon? she was mortified

"HEY" she had yelled at the boys and they had stopped. 12 year old Canyon was more mad that they disturbed the peace then the fact that they were barreling through the farm like a bunch of baffoons.

"sorry!"pope called back and she sighed as she shook her head and nodded

"yeah sorry, flower girl" JJ yelled back and since that moment, she had been flower girl. she was their flower girl. Canyon Moon had quickly became their friends and she tended to stick with JJ due to the fact that she knew him more and they were complete opposites.

When kiara carrera joined, Canyon wasn't jealous. she was glad to have another girl around and she became best friends with kiara. they became best friends who gossiped and had an amazing friendship but that friendship changed, it became more, they were girlfriends for a short while but over time canyon realized they were better as friends and decided to stay that way .

John b was like canyons older brother who listened to her ramble and let her bandage him up when she needed to and when he got hurt. they had an an amazing friendship, they were like family and they would do anything for each other.

pope? they were awkward but maybe it was due to the fact that when he looked at the girl, his heart fluttered and he got butterflies taking up the whole of his stomach. He fell in love with Canyon, Flower Girl , Moon. She was his flower girl and he was her moon child. They were in love with each other but how long would it take for them to notice and how long would it take for them to admit it.

"When you thought about canyon moon, you thought about the sun, flowers, and grassy noles. you thought about when you were younger and the sun would shine on your face and you would love it. you thought about car rides along the sea coast and Greta van fleet or harry styles playing on the radio. Canyon moon was the nicest, most caring girl anyone had ever met. it was like she didn't have a mean bone in her body. she picked up trash every weekend, and she has a horse named stardust and a cow named blue. she works at the elderly home making people feel like they have a grandchild.

- the camera pans to canyon sitting in the field of her house with blue and stardust. there is a flower crown in her hair and painting supply's next to her. she is smiling softly as she hums and paints. the girl looks up and there's pope. he sits down and they begin talking, he says something and she shoves him as they laugh together.

she sits there and listens to anything and everything someone has to say. she never interrupts and always cares about everyone's feelings. she would put everyone before her even if they were older and they should be the ones taking care of her.

Canyon moon was the personification of the sun. she loved the sun, cows and nature and the ocean, and almost everything in the world. she loved love and she would try to make everyone feel loved because she did. she knew what love felt like and she wanted everyone to feel that way.

i believe that if you told canyon you just needed to be held or listened to, she would do it . no questions asked. she's like the sunshine on a rainy day or the rainbow peeking through the crowd, or the sunflowers that you feel on your shin, canyon sienna moon was someone who only cared about others. she's selfless.

her mom and dad taught her that, molly and jackson moon were two of the best people i've ever known to exist. they taught her everything she needs to know. they made her perfection. they made canyon moon the sunshine that everyone needed.

-JOHN B ROUTLEDGE

-CAST-
Canyon Sienna Moon

Portrayed by Elle Fanning

others!!

jj maybank- froy gutierrez
john b- nico hiraga
cleo- ayo edibiri

-DTS-
conflictcriminal radiodolls Rowingvibesonly mannysolostheworld -slytherinsinner
blairsheart widowswrath pinkalientea agronns diorblush holyruin KissMyLibs valadrienshipper spideyskies starsandsaints popeluvr auroranny chalametfilmss

-WARNINGS-

blood, death, fighting, yelling, swearing, guns, knifes, and more

I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LOVE HER AS MUCH AS I DO