I: popes flower

Chapter One
popes flower

Chapter Onepopes flower

3rd Person POV

it was the first day of summer and there canyon was, sitting on the balcony of her room as she read a book and let the wind flow through her hair. she smiled at the smell of the fresh flowers she had planted the week before and were beginning to grow. she heard blue let out a moo and then she heard stardust neigh. so she lifted her head from her book to see the twinkie coming towards the house at full speed and she smiled as she shook her head at the sight. Every day john b would drive her to school with the others and she felt happy with it.

she got up from the chair on the balcony and put on her busted red converse as she pulled the straps of her overalls up and made sure that she was presentable. she ran downstairs and there sat molly and Jackson

"your friends are here," Jackson said with a smile and canyon smiled back

"be safe kiddo, we'll see you when you get back, call us if you need us to pick you up or if you need anything," molly said canyon smiled as she hugged her mom she kissed her forehead and then she hugged her dad. they had always had a good relationship since she was little, canyon grew up seeing real love, and finding it through her friends made her feel good.

"I love you guys" she called back to them as she left the house. it was only 7;30 pm and she felt like the day had just begun. she looked at them as she ran out of the house and to the twinkie where JJ helped her.

"hi cowgirl," he said and she smiled at him

"hi JJ," she said and she smiled at the others

"How are you today sunshine?" Kiara asked and canyon turned to the girl with a smile on her face and shrugged.

"as always, I'm amazing. how are you?" she asked and they all shared a look before they sighed

"long day, we were thinking of throwing a kegger tonight" john b stated and she smiled

"I'm in," she said and JJ smiled

"did you hear that? popes flower is in" He exclaimed pope nudged him and canyon laughed and smiled. popes flower. she liked the sound of that but she didn't need to tell them that and they didn't need to know that.

"so what do we need?" she asked and they all turned to her before they looked in the back of the twinkie she saw the red solo cups as well as the keg and she smiled as she shook her head. she felt like they weren't telling her something but she wouldn't tell them that. she hated accusing people of lying and she knew that's what she would be doing.