scared and alone

Delirious P.O.V

I then remember the cut on my leg and try to feel for it but can't move my hands  because they're tied together. The people in the front of the car jerk to a stop   and get out of the car and grab me very forcefully and drag and I mean drag me on the ground to this mysterious place I've never seen before cause I can't see at all. The two men pick me up and put me in a metal chair tie my hands and legs then take the blind fold off and my eyes hurt at first but quickly adjust to the light. I look up and see a man he then smiles at me warmly but I just frown back at him. He said his name was Dr. Edwin and was here to answer an questions I had.

D-delirious

E-Edwin

D-Well Dr. Edwin why am I here?

E-because we need more people for are experiment's and all but a few people have survived them.

D-What are the experiment's?

E- I'm not at liberty to give out that information.

D-Ok so why did you choose me?

E-Because you live alone and no one will know your gone for a while at least.

D-How long must I stay here?

E-Umm......Erm about that youhavetostayhereforever

D-What did you say?.?.

E-You have to stay here for ever

D-WHAT!!!!!!

D-I'm going TO KILL YOU!!

E-GUARDS!!! take him away

the guards came in and shot something into my arm with a syringe and I past out.

hi guys and girls I hope you like the book so far and please don't hate because it's my first book and I'm so nervous that no one will like it. That's about all I have to say and I'll try to up date again to day hopefully but make sure to take in the word hopefully cause I don't know.