The choice, the encounter

Delirious P.O.V

D-I choose no because I'm not ready for that but can you promise me something.

E-can't promise you anything, but what is it?

D- the person taking my place can you promise me that they won't be killed.

E- yes we can promise because she has gone through it many times already, and if that is all you may leave.

D-ok goodbye and just to remind you I still want to kill you.

Delirious stands up and walks out of the room with his middle finger raised high up in the sky. as I walked away I thought about the person taking my place and I started to feel guilty because he said its a girl and she's done it before and we'll I was thinking I didn't realize I walked right into someone. I looked up and saw the person from before and I saw that she was a girl with a lot of scars on her arms, neck, and face but when I looked in to her eyes all I saw was anger, sadness and fear. When she saw me she took me by the collar of my shirt and lifted me off the ground and yelled...

Adrianna's P.O.V

I see the kid run in to me and he looks deep in Thought but I don't care I grab him by the collar and yell at him

A-Adrianna

D-delirious

A-WHY DID YOU DO IT!!!

D- w-what do you mean.

A- YOU SAID NO TO THE DOCTOR

Then he realized what she meant that was the girl that was taking his place

D- I'm sorry for saying no I didn't know it was you.

A- sure you didn't.

And just for good measure she punched him in the gut and dropped him on the ground and walked away. He will never understand what it's like to be modified and to know that every one is starring and talking about you.

Delirious P.O.V

after she punched me in the gut she dropped me and walked. as I got up I grunted a little and went back to the lunch room to see my friends all worried but when they see me they all have giant smiles on there faces as I walked up to them. so what did the doctor want asked mini, he asked if I wanted to be modified. they all gasped, you said no right asked Tyler of course I did I would never say yes to that. good they all said at once and that made me burst out laughing. but then I heard screaming from the other end of the room and I turned around and saw the girl again and she was beyond pissed.

Adrianna P.O.V

After I dropped the kid who's name I still don't know, I walk back to the cafeteria and sit down at my table but I can see the people I hate the most smirking at me from the other corner of the room but I ignore them. I start to go through my bag and see that my switch blade my dad gave me when I was twelve was missing. I stood up and screamed at the top of my lungs WHO TOOK MY SWITCH BLADE!!! I then saw the shine of the metallic metal in the hands of Dylan(her arch enemy)I was so pissed off I walked up to him and punched him in the jaw then I grab his throat and through him at a wall and he left a dent in it but he still got up and through the blade at me and it got stuck in my gut but I didn't care I just took it out and through it at his throat and watched him lose the light from is eyes and I just walked up grabbed my blade cleaned it and went back to my seat and every person I walked by backed up so they wouldn't get hurt(thats right bitches you better back away from me>:{. I then started to feel dizzy and slow lost my eye sight and my legs gave out and fell to the floor and passed out because I last so much blood from the wound in my gut. I then woke up in the hospital wing with stitches so I just stood up and walked out of the wing to my cell but of course before I could go in they put the straight jacket on me(just great) but who cares I like being alone anyway.

Delirious P.O.V

I look and see that girl again screaming at someone for taking her switch blade so she goes and punches him then throws him in to a wall and might I say pretty dame hard at that then he throws the blade at her gut and I cringe a little at that, but the worst part is when she just took it out and through it right at his throat then walked up to him and took it out cleaned it and walked it. But she started to slow down and started to fall and hit the floor and the guards came and took her and the guy away. When the guards left I turned around and asked the guys if they new anything about them and what they told me wasn't a lot. They said she was the first test subject this place ever kidnapped and survived the modifiers test that's why she has all the scars on her. Another thing they said was her name is Adrianna but if anyone says her name she will slit their throats in there sleep so every one calls her Mysterious because no one knows anything about her at all. That was all they told me and then I tuned them out and started thinking about her long brown wavy hair and her hazel eyes with a hint a gold in them and her nicely built body that I want to hold in my arms and never let go. No stop delirious you can't have feelings for her she's dangerous and crazy. I went back to my cell and went to bed dreaming about Adrianna and her perfect body.( yes im werid but im not as delirious as delirious ;[)

<One Week later>

It's been a week since anyone has seen Adrianna and I'm kind of worried about her but then I see her walk in to the room and sit at her normal table alone and I think why does she always sit alone. The guards come in a hour later and try to get her to come with them but she just sits there ignoring them. They grab her arm and she try's to fight back but there is to many of them and the next thing she does surprise's all of us.

Adrianna's P.O.V

They grab me by the arms and I try to fight back but there is to many for me to brake free. So the next thing I do surprise's everyone but I didn't care I just didn't want to go back to the labs, and the cold metal tables and all the tools but the worst part is you are awake when they do it to you so you feel all the pain and it's just torture. So right before the drag me back to hell I just slump on the floor and start crying my eyes out( at this part Adrianna is talking out loud for everyone to hear) PLEASE DON'T SEND ME BACK THERE(sobbing)I JUST WANT TO GO HOME PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME I DON'T WANT TO DIE I JUST WANT TO BE FREE AND LIVE MY LIFE AS A NORMAL HUMAN!!!! that was the last thing I said before they dragged me through the doors to the labs.

I hope you like this chapter It took me all day to make and I'm really proud at how much I have written in two days and I just want to say that I wont be updating tomorrow because I need a break to think Of what to write next and I well see you later and I just want to give a shout out to my best friend in the whole world flowers101 for being the first one to vote for my story Thank you so much it means so much to me :D

Peace out my Secret Moons or comment what I should call you guys and can it be related to my YouTube MysteriousGaming thanks and I'll see you guys later BYE!!!! oh and tell me if there is any errors because typing on a phone is really hard to do when your at school and yes I did write most of this at school and the rest at home on the laptop so the errors are probably more in the beginning but that's all I have to say this is my finally goodbye

BYE!!!!