𝐈𝐇𝐒 - 𝟏

Tai Morgan.
-Monday.

"Where you put my cigarettes?" My dad asked, I could tell he was irritated by the look on his face so instead of getting smart like i usually did I just got up and grabbed them off the fire place for him

He looked in the Newport box and took one out, "I'm missing two.. you been smoking my shit?"

He looked to be upset but I know damn well Ian smoke no stank ass newport so I said, "remember you gave two to nyla last night."

Nyla is my sister, he know she be smoking his shit.

"Nah Ian give nyla no damn cig-

"Dad yes you did!" I accidentally cut him off.

He instantly punched me dead in my face.

I screamed and held my face, my lip was now bleeding and aching.

"Don't cut me off disrepctful little bitch, you act just like yo hoe ass momma. And this whole house better be clean when I get off work, and since you wanna smoke my shit get me another pack." He said grabbing his beer off the end table and left out the living room.

"Drunk bitch." I mumbled and walked into the bathroom to clean myself up.

Tears began to fall from my eyes as I cleaned my lip, this Nigga really bussed my lip over some cigs.

My sister walked into the bathroom and began to laugh.

I stopped and turned to look at her, "the fuck is funny nyla?"

"Yo lip." She chuckled, I was so mad I walked up to the door and slammed it in her face, this bitch and that nigga had me fucked up.

I got into the shower for about 15 minutes and washed all over my body. Once I was done I grabbed a towel then put it on.

I grabbed my dirty clothes and walked into my room.

My dad was weird as fuck, the whole house was decorated except for my room. This Nigga had a good ass job so I don't understand why I only had a twin sized mattress that was on the floor and a hamper in my room.

The room was small as fuck no bigger than a walk in closet. I had to buy all my own hygiene products and they sat in a corner on the floor because I had nowhere to put it.

I walked over to the corner and grabbed my deodorant, and applied some to my under arms.

I only had the clothes my mom bought me before she made me live with these people. I have only been here for 4 months and I was ready to go.