Crazy Bacca

Mitch's POV
"Ugh Jerome is so fucking hot," I didn't mean to say it aloud but I realized I did I instantly said, "I-I didn't mean to s-say that out loud." I felt a hot rush to my cheeks and through my body. He just looked at me and smirked he actually smirked.

I was still blushing and I turned an even more crimson red as he wrapped his furry arms around me and wispered to me his lips grazing my ear, "Am I really Biggums," he said seductively. I could see lust in his eyes. I liked him but I was scared for what was about to happen Bacca's can be aggressive.

He pulled me close to him and started kissing my neck trying to find my sweet spot. Once he found it he sucked on it and bit it leaving a red love bite and I moaned loudly. I lifed his chin up to my face and crashed my lips into his. The kiss became more and more passionate and I let him slide his tongue into my mouth and tangle our tongues together.

We parted for a second for air only to go back in and leave eachothers lips once more as he pulled my shirt over my head. He instantly started to tug and my shorts pulling them off of my legs and throwing them in a corner along with my boxers. "Man this Bacca is crazy and horny but I love him," I thought.

The bacca got onto his knees and craddled my dick in his paws as he smiled at me. He gently dragged his tongue across the head. "Ugh J-Jerome please don't tease." He just smiled and began to kiss down my shaft licking in a straight line back up. "Jer- ugh - ome I-I said don't t-tease," I said moaning in the middle of his name.

He giggled slightly and took me whole. I felt my member get warm as his saliva covered it and he bobbed his head up down. "F-Fasterr Jerome g-go faster." He began - like I told him - going faster as I bucked myhips forward into him I felt my member go down his throat and he didn't gag at all, did he even have a gag reflex?!?!

I felt that warm feeling deep in the pit of my stomach "Jerome I-I'm gonna cum." I said yelling his name. Of course right when I said that he teased and stopped and said no your not. I reached down to jack myself off and he pushed my hand away. "Come on!" I said. "I think it's my turn," he told me.

Of course it's his turn maybe he's going through the heat of something, but whatever makes him happy Im up for it. He carried me upstairs naked kissing my neck, "We should probably go upstairs in case someone comes home," he wispered to me. I just looked up into his eyes... This guy is my bestfriend and he just sucked my dick.

I really just couldn't believe it but never the less I snaped back to reality. He tossed me onto his bed playfully and I got up and started to take off his clothes. I unbuttoned his flannel as slowly as I could kissing his chest farther down as I unbuttoned each button.

"Hurry up already M-Mitch! I d-didn't do this to y-you!" He yelled. I pushed our bare stomachs together his fur warming me as I finished taking off his shirt and rocked by hips with his only grinding my member against his clothed one. I then slipped off his belt and in a swift movment pulled down his pants. I plamed his obviously boner through his boxers and he moaned my name.

Jerome's POV
After palming me through my boxers Mitch finally pullef them down. The cold air hit my hot member sending a shiver and relief down me. Mitch grapped my erection in his hands and dragged his finger over my slit, "M-Mitch just put me into your mouth." I said bucking my hips forward looking for friction.

He then began pumping me before taking me into his mouth his siliva covering my still hard member. He deep throated me right away gagging slightly it looked hawt.

Mitch continued to deep throat me untill I felt a knot form in my stomach and I yelled, "MM-Mitchal im gonna-" I let out a loud grown as I filled Mitch's mouth with my seed and he swolled it all and licked up anything left of my member.

I didn't have time to do anything before Mitch pushed me down onto the bad and stratled himself on top of me. I looked into his Aburn eyes so full of lust as he began to rock his body back and forth grinding our dicks together.

I let at a loud moan and Mitch smirked as he said, "You like that Biggums don't you." "Y-yea," I replied. I could feel myself started to get hard again and Mitch leaned in and kissed me our lips moving in sync perfectly. I felt him bite my bottom lip slightly and playing hard to get I didn't let him enter my mouth.

He pulled away from me and wispered to me seductively as he softly bit my ear, "Jerome why don't you just fuck me already you know we have both been waiting for it for years." I tried not to moan at how sexy he said that but gave up and he pushed is tongue into my mouth as soon as I did so. We fought for dominance and he easily won.

Tired of him being so dominant I pushed him off from atop of me and laid him on his back. I left for a second and got lubricant out of my drawer and came back.

He wrapped his legs around my fury chest and I took two of my fingers and forced them into his mouth. He sucked on them surrounding my fingers in his warm siliva before letting me pull them out of his mouth.

I circled my fingers around his entrance before pushing them both into his hole. I began to scissor my fingers and Mitch yelled, "Ugh Jerome you couldn't have put one in first." I just shook my head and smiled.

I felt that was enough prep and opened the bottle of lube squirting some onto my hand. I rubbed some around his hole and then all over my member.

I began to slowly push in to him his legs still wrapped around me as he layed on his back. Even as just my tip went in he scrunched his nose and eyes. I slowly pushed into him and once I was halfway in I let him ajust. Once he gave my the ok to move I didn't waste another second and surprised him by slamming into him.

A/N
Hey so that happened probably wasn't perfect this is my first smut so yea but I will write a part two if you want or write a whole other stort also thinking about writing a Merome Fanfiction. So please leave suggestion thanks for reading
~ Lily