More Merome Smut... Yay

Mitch's POV

I walked in the door and looked over to see Jerome sat on the couch cuddling with a pillow as he watched a scary movie. "Hey Biggums good movie?" I asked. He nodded his head shakily obviously scared, I walked over to him and sat beside him hugging him from the side, "It will be ok," I wispered into his ear.

Jerome's POV

Mitch sat beside me his arms wrapped around me from the side as he wispered into my ear, "It will be ok." A shiver ran down my spine and that was all that was needed Mitch's soft voice and his warming touch.

I felt my pants get tighter as I got a boner. I had liked Mitch more and more every day but he just acted like we were friends. I tried to hide my boner but gave up and slipped out of Mitch's arms running upstairs to the bathroom. Mitch shot me a confused glance but I ignored it still running up the stairs.

I opened the door to the bathroom and locked it behind me. I leaned against the sink and started to pull down my pants, then I heard a knock at the door and I sighed. I hoped he wouldn't follow me up here. "Hey uh you ok," he said. I ignored him and said nothing. "Jerome what is wrong," he spoke again.

"It-it's embarrassing," I said finally.
"Just tell me Jerome."

"I-I umm well you see-"
"Jeerrrommmme! Just get on with it," he yelled dragging out my name.

"Its not as easy as you may think," I muttered then finally told him, "ok I have a a boner."

"Dude were both guys here like I would care," then he said, "was there like some hot chick in that movie you were watching." I started crying after that it just hurt ya know getting a boner from your best friend then him thinking it was from a chick ugh.

"Wh-why are you crying I just told you we are both guys its not a big deal."

"Mitch," I said opening the door as I saw him immediately look down at the bulge in my pants, "the boner wasn't from some chick... I got it from you." I muttered the last part as quiet as I could looking down but I know he heard me.

"W-wait you got a boner from me?" He said it like it was an insult and my tears only got worse. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my lips he actually kissed me. Immediatly I kissed back and our lips moved together perfectly.

He brushed his fingers through my hair and my tears started to dry. I felt him lick my lip probably asking for entrance but I pulled away from him for air. He put my head into his chest and rocked ne back and forth regaining my confidence. Hopefully he didn't do all that just to be nice.

"M-Mitch?"
"Ya Biggums?"
"I-I love you... Do you feel the same way?"
"Yea I do... I always have," he told me his eyes staring into mine.

I started to kiss him once more and he giggled and pulled away being a tease and started kissing around my neck and collar bone looking desperately for my sweet spot. He found it knowing when I let out a low quiet moan. He started nibbling at my skin and sucked leaving a red mark near my collar bone.

We were still in the door way of the bathroom and he grabbed the collar of my shirt and dragged me to his room. He didn't even shut the door instead took his hands and hooked his fingers on my shorts pulling them down rocking us back and forth slowly. I connected our lips for another kiss as he finished pulling down my shorts.

My boner was begging for friction so I bucked my hips forward grinding against Mitch. He lifted my shirt over my head and threw it else where focusing on my member and went down on his knees. I desperately started reaching to down my boxers but Mitch stopped me.

He bit the elastic band of my boxers and pulled them down staring up at me. Shivers went through my body as the cold air hit my hot hard member.

I moaned as he kissed up my thighs and licked up my length then swirling his tounge on my tip. "Mmmm" I moaned softly.

A/N
Ok so I will continue this on the next part I have writers block but I just wanted to say thank you so much for 167 reads \(°o°)/ to me I think that is a lot of people so thank you so much again