More Merome Smut Cont.

Jerome's POV

I moaned as he kissed up my thighs and licked up my length then swirling his tounge on my tip. "Mmmm" I moaned softly. Mitch looked up at me and smiled he seemed to get lost in my eyes.

I nodded towards my dick as if telling him to continue and he blushed a bit. Instead of teasing me and licking around, Mitch this time took me into his mouth his pink plump lips surrounding my length as he began to bob his head up and down.

I ran my fingers through his hair and pushed down on his head a little making him gag slightly as my member hit the back of his throat. "Mmitch I-" I cut myself off as I released down his throat. He looked up at me and licked is lips as I bit mine.

Mitch stood up and pushed me down onto the bed straddling me and I staryed to quietly laugh. He seemed almost pissed off that I was laughing and I said, "Mitch I obviously top, don't even try." I flipped us over and took off his clothes staring down into his beautiful eyes. I could feel heat coming from hos now bare skin and I said softly, "Are you sure about this."
He responded in a deep husky voice, "Fuck me Jerome." I smirked getting up to grab lube and a condom.

I put a decent amount of lube onto my fingers and pushed one into Mitch as he arched his back, I then stuck another in and began to mimck scissors opening and closing my fingers. " J-Jero-ugh-me just FUCK ME."

I quickly covered my dick in lube completely forgetting about the condom I had gotten. As Mitch positioned himself on the bed on all fours his ass sticking out towards me. I leaned against him lineing myself up before pushing into him.

I could feel his walls pulsating around me and I waited only half in for him to tell me to move. "M-move Jerrome." he said obviously in a lot of pain. I then pulled out pushing back in doing the same thing goung deeper and deeper into Mitch until he screamed,
"H-HARDER!"

I then roughly started going faster and harder until you could hear skin slapping against skin loudly. Moans and pants eachoed loudly off the walls and we were both sweating heavily. I hut a certain spot and heard Mitch make a higher pitch moan knowing I had hit his prostate. I then positioned myself so I would hit that spot evertime.

I took one hand and started jacking off Mitch and used the other to slap him loudly on his ass leaving a red hand mark. It was obviously too much for him and he released without any warning except a loud moan. Leaking himself all over my hand and the once clean bedding.

I felt my breathing get heavier and I felt a feeling inside and I started to say, "I-" but Mitch cut me off yelling, "Cum for me Jerome." I released, my seed filling inside him as we both collapsed and I pulled out. Our breathing was extremely heavy as we looked at eachother intensely, holding eachother close.

I felt my eye lids get heavy and start to close and Mitch shook me saying, "Shouldn't we take a shower and put on clothes Jess is coming over tomorrow."

"Forget about her Mitch," I muttered tiredly shutting my eyes as he fell asleep not complaining.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Morning* hehuhehuehehehe

I don't hate Jess by the way just thought I would add this

Jess's POV

I knocked on the front door and no one answered and I realized it was unlocked so I pushed it open. The house was quiet but I could hear soft snoring, so I walked upstairs to Mitch's room expecting to see him as usual sleeping in his boxers on his bed.

The door was already open which was unusual but what I saw was not the usual. I saw Mitch, MY boyfriend naked tangled with a naked Jerome sleeping soundly. There were hickeys on Jerome's collar bones and still cum on the blankets.

I didn't even know how to respond I just took a pen and a sticky note and wrote

We are through looks like you had more fun with Jerome then you ever do with me
- Jess

A/N
So thanks for over 200 reads on the story in real happy ^.^ And I appreciate it so much hopefully this smut was better and if you want more then tell me and if you have any requests anyways thanks a bunch! Also excuse me if there are mistakes I'm to lazy to reread it right now.
~ Lily