Story Arc 1

My name is Alexandra Mercer. I work for the Umbrella Corporation. The largest and most powerful entity in the world. We are commitment, honesty, integrity. These are the core values that create the foundation.

Or so I thought.

I was formerly Head Researcher of a Research Project code named: Blacklight. My research team were working on a virus that could potentially save billions worldwide. The Blacklight virus is an evolutionary chimeric mutation, capable of reproducing only on the inside of living cells of other biological organisms. I'd hope that Umbrella Corp intended to save the planet, to find the answers into curing all known diseases and illness.

I was wrong.

I began to grow paranoid that not only was my life's research was being potentially weaponized but attempting to bring the end of the world with other viruses they have been conducting. I spoke up but was dismissed and reassigned, removed from the Blacklight Project. I found myself safeguarding The Mansion, a front obscurity to conceal a secret transport link leading to an underground research facility known as The Hive.

I was paired together with a high-ranking Umbrella security operator named Alice. Don't know much about her save for the fact that she is my "wife" as a sham to fool public awareness on what's really going on beneath everyone's feet. But in due time Alice and I began falling in love and decided to officially become a married couple. Perhaps my life was turning up for me but I knew that Umbrella were playing God, and they would set all of humanity back into the Stone Age.

The horror has just begun. This is my story...

 This is my story