Chapter 2

Author's Note: I do not own any of the Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize as they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

Alexandra, Alice, and Matt force to follow the soldiers into the secret hallway. Alexandra kept Alice close to her. Alice truly is something to her if she is protective of her. She burrows her glaring eyes at the bald African American man who is the man in charge of this undisclosed operation.

The needed answers.

"Hey, where are you taking us?" Alexandra demanded the man. She got no reply. Alexandra gritted her teeth. She raised a hand only to be grabbed by Alice.

"Don't." Alice mutters. Not a good idea to piss off the people holding firearms.

Alexandra got the feeling she is calm and a collected person, but when you find out that the place you are living in had defenses that caused some amnesia side effect, waking up without knowing who you fully are in an environment that is the start of a horror movie, and abducted by some sort of Blacks Ops team, you get reckless and frustrated. "Hey! I'm talking to you!" She marches up to the man, placing her hand on his shoulder.

It proved to be a big mistake as he whipped around and hits Alexandra in the face with the butt of his firearm. Alexandra fell down, holding onto her bruised cheek.

"Hey!" Alice shouted. She got down, helping Alexandra up. "You okay?" She glares up at the man looking down at them. "What the hell is your problem?"

"Keep moving." The man said, pointing his Heckler & Koch G36K that includes a AG36 grenade launcher mounted under the barrel of the weapon.

"Let's just do what he says." Alice advised softly to Alexandra.

Alexandra sighed, rubbing her bruised cheek. "Ok." Best to think smart as one false move and they can be filled with lead.

"We'll get a medic to check it out. Just follow our lead and no one will get hurt." The man told them sternly.

They reached don a set of stairs that lead into a huge storage room containing metal crates or chemical containers, The crates carried symbols on all of them in red and white. The symbol resembled an external canopy of an umbrella that would usually be facing up at the sky or sun.

 The symbol resembled an external canopy of an umbrella that would usually be facing up at the sky or sun

There happen to be a train with a railroad leading to somewhere. It carried the same 'umbrella' symbol on it.

Alexandra looks at the symbol, bringing her this unease and anger feeling. Her fist clenched tightly, digging her nails into her palm.

Alice sees them and held her other hand. Alexandra looks at her to see Alice smiling. Alexandra smiles back, calming down.

One of the soldiers places a timer on a wall and on his watch reading: 2:48:40 and counting down. He then heads towards the train. He opens the door to likely get it on.