trans people

her fingers trail up his chest, making small circles as they move towards his centrefold in the shirt, moving delicately to undo the buttons. there's one, then two, then three and an eventual four. his chest is almost exposed, before she pulls her hand away.

her fingers are soft. he's used to feeling the silk texture from her gloves, so needless to say he feels a bit flustered as a result of her fingers delicately running along his shirt and parts of his chest.

he doesn't even stop to realise the implications of what she just did, but the silence is eerie as he locks his eyes with hers before looking down at his chest, and making note of what may have caught her attention.

"do you not like what you see, shih-na? it's not a problem for you, is it?" is all he can think of saying, and he can almost taste the venom from his second sentence. he doesn't know why he sounded so horrid when he questioned her- but he supposes it's a habit from when others in the past questioned him.

she doesn't answer for a while. the silence still emanating, before she finally answers.

"no, lang, it isn't a problem. i guess we're a bit more similar than i initially thought." is her brief answer, her face as stoic and serious as always.

his brain doesn't click straight away, despite his interpol status.

"what?"

"...i'm trans too, lang."

he immediately pulls himself backwards, and he can feel the sweat pour down his face. he can only bring himself to lock eyes with her once again before letting out what could only be considered a lopsided smirk.

"really?"

she just nods at that, and lang turns his head away, embarrassed at the words he's spoken in their small exchanges. i guess he needed to learn more about his subordinates, if he didn't even know about this.

the silence after that is a bit more comforting, and lang finds himself moving back towards her and silently wrapping her in an embrace.