"Love at a small café" (Thomas Lou X Y/N)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

You first open Your little café when You turn 18 because You were famous for Your delicious treats that You make from scratch, Everyone who knew You always believed that You had a gift, a gift of baking delicious treats.

You made cookies, brownies, small little cake bites, macarons, Cupcakes or muffins and finger food treats that anyone can imagine, which You were always busy because of how many People come in and out of Your bakery to try Your delicious treats.

As You were cleaning Up The counter with a cloth, You heard the little bell that was attached to the door to let You know that someone was walking in, You looked up and You saw a young man with a little girl right beside Him holding hands.

He was tan, with black hair along with bright brown eyes, He had a firefigher uniform on, You saw His tag.

'Thomas Lou'

The Little Girl had short curly hair, brown bright eyes, light pale skin, She was wearing a summer dress, the dress was hot pink with daisys all over the dress, She also had light pink shoes.

You saw that The Young Man was community with the little girl with His hand, You knew that He was communicating with sign language and understood of what He was saying.

'B-U-M-B-L-E B-E-E, Please pick out what treats We can get for The Team and The Children' Lou signed.

"Okay daddy!" Beau said happily and She ran over to the treats and She was happy to see all of the treats, it pretty much made her little stomach growl.

She turn around and looked at Lou.

"Can I try one of these treats, daddy?" Beau asked and Lou nodded His head and He walked over to the counter where You were at.

Lou waved at You and You noticed that He had a notebook with a pencil in His arm, He was gonna communicate by writing in His notebook.

Once He was about to write something down, You stopped him and-

'No need to write down on note your notebook, I can understand You" You signed.

'Oh? You know sign language?' Lou signed.

'Yes, I learn it from school' You signed.

'That's awesome because every other places I go to, many don't know sign language, some get mad at Me because I am communicating with sign language and some of those workers just kick me out' Lou signed.

'Wow, I'm so sorry that You had to went through that, I can never understand those kind of people, I honestly never thought that Me learning sign language can be helpful in a situation' You signed and Lou Smiledand nodded His head.

"So, What would You like?" Y/N asked and Lou wrote down a list of the treats that He is writing down on a piece of paper.

•List of Threats•

•20 Cookies
•20 Brownies
•10 Macaroons
•10 Cupcakes