Chapter 8

Peter couldn't help but smile as he drove away. He had just dropped his date back to her home, and aftermath, he was able to catch the short discussion between Mary Jane and her aunt, his enhanced hearing coming useful once more. He reckoned that it was not the nicest thing to do, messing with her head like that. But after yet another date was cut short by a stupid guy who decided that best thing to do with his new powers was to rob a bank, where he assumed that Peter Parker had lost his chances with his sexy date, he decided to pass the flag to his alter-ego instead.

The success of his superhero identity in seduction wasn't too surprising. Not only Spider-Man had its general reputation for his benefit, but it was also the face he wore while saving his life. The mystery from the mask was just a nice bonus, pulling back the difficulty to a trivial level.

It was her response when he met her without the costume that managed to surprise him. He had expected nothing more than a cold dismissal. Her confused embrace as they drove back was a welcome change. Somehow, she managed to subconsciously managed to recognize him.

It was a novel experience for him, making him unable to reject the opportunity to mess with her. After all the time being cock-blocked by his costume, he wasn't willing to stop when the reverse finally happened. And it was good that he did, the results were spectacular. Memories flashed in front of his eyes as he drove through the streets of New York, their heat contrasting with the chill of the night. But there was another, less welcome, effect of his memories. His pants were getting tighter. In times like this, enhanced arousal was quickly becoming a chore. He would have turned back to pay another visit to Mary Jane, but she was already too confused. His appearance would overwhelm her, regardless of whether she had seen him as Peter Parker or Spider-Man.

She wouldn't, but that didn't mean Peter hadn't had other options, such as a certain burglar who still owed him a full night. A full night without restriction, with a girl that could handle quite a bit of physical punishment. And she would do it gladly if her dress was any indicator. No one without a fetish for bondage would go around with a skin-tight leather suit.

He was glad that he took that break while taming Gwen. Losing such a promising beauty to Kingpin's grip would have been such a waste. A sexy criminal with a code of morality flexible enough to let Peter cut loose, added to a body strong enough to handle a bit of rough treatment… She was a treasure he was glad to capture…

But first, he had a stop to make. He drove back to his home, spending just enough time there to park his bike and convince his aunt that he was going for an early night. Then, he sneaked out of his bedroom window, once again dressed in his blue and red costume.

He was excited enough to explode when he arrived at Felicia's apartment, which was unfortunate because it was currently empty. She was probably at work, he reasoned. Waiting for her to arrive was an option, of course, but there was no point of wasting all that time while waiting for her. He started patrolling. He swung between the skyscrapers of New York a couple of hours, and in the process, stopping two break-ins, one late night bank robbery, and several mugging attempts. All told, a nice evening. During that, he checked for a second time, only to see the apartment was still empty.

His third attempt was luckier. He noticed Felicia jumping from roof to roof when she was a block away from her home. She was dressed in her leather jumpsuit, of course, its zipper pulled down generously, displaying a delicious amount of cleavage. A new mask was on her face, which was inevitable since the previous one lay in a hidden compartment in his room, his trophy from their latest encounter.