Chapter 14

Mary Jane knew that the message she had sent yesterday evening in a moment of fancy couldn't be counted amongst the smartest decision she had done, especially when the target replied quickly in agreement, with a promise to pick her up early in the morning, to not to miss the golden light of the early morning.

"It's just a professional photoshoot, nothing to be worried about," she repeated to herself as she waited in front of the door, a small bag with several sets of clothes in her hands. But even as she murmured, she knew that it was a poor excuse. After all, her resolution didn't last long in their tutoring session. And the make things even worse, she had nothing external to blame. No alcohol, no party, no romantic dinner to awe her, not even a rival to make jealous…

Just pure, unadulterated lust.

And she wasn't delusional enough to claim that she actually wanted to hold back, after all, it that had been the case, she would have chosen something a bit more modest than skin-tight jeans and a white crop-top that competed fairly in the department of tightness, its sexiness further enhanced by the deep cleavage it was sporting. Her obvious lack of bra was just the icing in the cake. She had a leather jacket with her, but she kept it in her hand. She knew exactly the impression it would create, but the heat pooling between her legs whenever she remembered their little game in the classroom, where he had shown the extent of skill his long fingers had.

If only she could discover why it also made her mind flash the best sex she ever had with a different man, her hero, on a rooftop, under the moonlight…

Her heartbeat sped up the moment she heard the distinctive sound of the engine, signaling Peter was just around the corner. She hated herself when her hands rose in their own accord to pull down her shirt, deepening her cleavage further. When he pulled in front of her, and removed his helmet to remove his confident smirk, she realized the true depth of her mistake, but it was too late to back out.

"Morning, MJ," he said as he slid off the bike.

"M-morning, tiger," she replied, annoyed by her involuntary stammer. She had been trying to awe her, not to look like an infuriated high schooler! She took a deep breath, trying to ignore the effect his chuckle had on her heartbeat, but while she was busy with that, he was already in front of her, one of his hands wrapped around her wrist.

Her lips parted open as he leaned forward, ignoring her orders to enjoy the rush his hot breath brought, anticipating a kiss; which was why she was surprised when he pulled back just as sudden, leaving a piece of metal in her hand. "You wouldn't mind driving, would you?" he asked, the smirk on his face telling her that he was very aware of the effect he had left.

"Might be interesting," she answered as she walked past him, making sure to put an excessive sway on her hips. When she checked him through the reflection of the bike, she was happy to see his gaze glued on her hips. He wasn't the only one that knew how to tease.

With a smirk, she put the jacket on, and sent a matching smirk before her face hidden by the helmet. "Hop on, tiger," she said as she patted the backseat, which Peter took, his smirk still on his face. She didn't blame him, after all, what was there to be unsatisfied. She was well-aware of her sexiness, and his hands around her naked stomach had preferential access to said sexiness.

"Where to," Mary Jane asked.

"I know a beach, it's not a short drive, but it's not crowded, and has a nice view. It'll be a good backdrop for your headshots." He quickly described the route, and as soon as he was finished, MJ turned on the engine, and they were throttling through the streets of New York with impressive speed.