15.

✧𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵✧

✧𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵✧

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ɪʀʟ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"can you stop complaining and help? please nick." kiana asked groaning. nick rolled his eyes at the girl, but got up and did as she asked. kiana smiled at this, muttering a small thank you to the boy.

"okay we still have two weeks, can we at least enjoy our time all together instead of rushing?" astrid asked the group. kiana sighed and nodded her head. and although she was still mad at him, she still wished he would at least come over.

"babe why don't you cuddle with me? i'm sure you cuddled kiana" bella said in an annoying baby voice. or maybe her voice was just annoying. chris wasn't sure.

chris responded with a simple shoulder shrug and walked into the other room. he missed kiana so much, but she was in the wrong here.

✧✧

chris woke in the middle of the night with no kiana beside him, as he was about to text her, he got a call from isabella.

"hello?" chris greeted. it was obvious in his voice that he had just woken up and was extremely confused.

"hey chris! i don't know if you have my number saved, but it's bella! i was just wondering if we could talk for a few minutes?" what the fuck did she want?

"uh yeah sure. what do you need?" chris asked the girl hoping to go back to bed.

"well... there's no easy way to put this chris. kiana's seeing another guy" chris' eyebrows furrowed with confusion. they were with each other 24/7 that didn't make sense.

"how do you know?" chris was scared. what if it was true?

"i just found out a few minutes ago." isabella told him. that's when chris felt his heart drop down to his stomach, and his stomach fall down to his ass.

she wasn't home with him. she could be with another person right now.

"is there any proof of this?" chris asked beginning to grow worried.

"duh, i wouldn't call you without proof."

and there it was. a photo of kiana making out with a guy. when did kiana get that jacket? didn't matter anymore though. he felt sick. the girl he wanted more than anything was seeing another guy the whole time.