What do they think about you?

Tracer
"Oh,That girl?shes great and all,I hope she can be a great overwatch agent in no time! I've been having problems somehow,my heart quickens when I'm with her."

Genji
"かわいい. (Pretty)W-wait! I mean their a great person and all! Their cool,smart,they are calm. They put me at ease."

Soldier 76
"The recruit has got some skills,that's for sure.Im sure they'll be a great addition to the team."

Mercy
"Oh! Zhat person? Their really great at healing,they have great healing solutions aswell."

Mccree
(He was drunk when saying this.)
"*hic* Well that *hic* darlin is pretty cute no'?"

Hanzo
"Ah- Y/N chan.They practice shooting arrows with me,back then,father wanted me to train a lot,they usually secretly come into fathers estate,surprisingly they never even got caught once."

D.VA
"Oh! Y/N? Their apart of the meka program which is cool! And their cute mech shiro! It's just too cute!"

Lucio
"I'm a big fan of them. Their albums are just so cool!"

Reinhardt
"Oh! Y/N used to be so cute! They would join me sometimes on walks.I can't believe they're in overwatch."

Junkrat and Roadhog
"The Sheila is quite cute no?'"
Road hog nodded,
"Their great,maybe we should let them join us during our evil schemes..." junkrat said, rubbing his hands maniacally.

Reaper
"Never seen a recruit act so happy,well their great at infiltrating..and sneaking around so it's a great addition to the team."

Sombra
"Oh? Them? Their great at hacking that's all that I could say."
She said as she continued typing on her keyboard.

Sigma
"Extraordinary..they helped me find out what was the melody..I  owe them lots.."
Sigma said as he fumbled around with the spheres in his hand.