Pt. 6

Well exams are very close for me and I still haven't studied so I'm going to stop writing for a while. But don't worry, I'll be able to continue writing when my exams are over. So I think so, but whatever! I hope you enjoy reading it!
_______________________________________________________________

<- (Y/N)'s P0V ->

Well, I hope they don't overreact....

(Y/N): Uhmmm.... Guys.....I have something important to tell you...

Sonic: What is it?

(Y/N): The person who just showed up was my friend and... she somehow learned of your existence...

Sans & Sonic: WHAT?!! HOW??!!

(Y/N): I-I don't know! Somehow she got it!

Sans: But we didn't make a sound! I even gagged Sonic so he wouldn't make a sound!

(Y/N): I know! I didn't hear anything either, but somehow she understood.

Sonic: So what will happen now? She wouldn't tell anyone else about us, would she?

(Y/N): No, she won't be able to. I already told her to keep it a secret. And she promised. And if she made a promise, she will keep it until she dies.

Sans: *Sigh* Well, it's already too late now. We can't do anything we want.

(Y/N): Hm. Well come on–

As I was going to continue, some crashing noises cut me off. The three of us ran to the room where the sound came from. Sonic's room. Sonic was times faster than either of us, so he instantly opened the door to his room and walked in. Then Sans and I entered. And I stood in front of them both to see what had happened.

There were two people in front of us, one of them was a black and white demon, with a white bow tie around his neck. The other had a red nose and a cup head, and was wearing red shorts. Pft. Of course Cuphead and Bendy!

They were both lying on the ground. Bendy immediately woke up and looked around, soon after, looking at us. So more to me. It was like he was in a trance. Until Cuphead wakes up.

<—_A Few Minutes Ago_—>

<- Bendy's P0V ->

I was walking around the studio. I was sooooooo bored. Why is there nothing extraordinary? While I was deep in thought, something like a portal opened in front of me, but I couldn't see it because I was deep in thought. And then I suddenly started falling in.

Ugh. My head. I think I bumped into something during the fall. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. My vision was blurry so I couldn't tell where I was. But I was definitely not in the studio anymore.

Then I noticed three figures staring at me. One was blue. The other was white and blue. And there was someone else in the middle.

My vision began to clear. The person was a girl. I felt like I was in a trance. She was the only one left in my field of vision. Other than that, everything was blurry. The girl had (H/C) hair, (S/C) skin and (E/C) eyes that sparkled like diamonds. Was I dreaming? Because right now it was too great to be true. An angel stood before me. A pure angel.

But the voice of the person next to me pulled me out of trance. Oh right.

Cuphead: Ugh– What the-

Bendy: Hell?
_______________________________________________________________

Well, this chapter was very short, but as I said, I need to study more. Anyway, bye for now!