Pt. 7

Well, I have nothing to say so never mind. :p
_______________________________________________________________

<- N0b0dy's P0V ->

Right now the five of you were sitting on the sofa and thinking about what had happened. Just like when Sonic and Sans arrived. What a deja vu huh? Bendy and Cuphead told what happened to them.

Sonic: Oh, very similar to what actually happened to us!

Sans: Yep.

Bendy: So we can't go home?

(Y/N): It seems that way for a while. And you will have to stay here during this process.

Bendy actually seemed a little happy at the news, but Cuphead wasn't.

Cuphead: Why?

(Y/N): Because you are literally a video game character, so if people see you, the situation may not go well.

Bendy: Like what?

Sonic: They can experiment on us *shakes with fear*

Sans: Or worse...

You all sat in silence. Nobody said anything. The silence was so reactionary it could kill someone. But Sonic messed it up.

Sonic: So what are you doing today? Are we going to watch TV again? Because if that's the case then I'm out! Dude, I need to move, sitting is not for me!

Sans: Hedgehog is right. We've been here a long time and all we do is laziness. Heh, It's actually ok for me.

(Y/N): Actually, I was planning to go shopping today-

Sonic: CAN I COME TOO?!

(Y/N): Uhm. But what if someone sees you?

Bendy: Maybe we can disguise so they can't recognize us.

Cuphead: BENDY?! You too?!

Bendy: What? If we're going to stay here for a while, let's at least spend some quality time!

Sans: What do you say, kiddo? Do you think disguise works?

(Y/N): *Sigh* Well, maybe it can work.

Sonic: YESSSSSS!!!

Bendy: Yay!

(Y/N): Well, I'll take a look at my room, maybe I can find some items to hide you.

You went upstairs and entered your room. When you rummaged through your wardrobe a bit, you found a few items that would fit them. You quickly went downstairs and put the clothes on the table. Sans was already wearing his own hoodie and he was hiding enough of that face, so you just gave him a long sweatpants and sneakers. You gave Bendy a hoodie, hat, jeans in it. For Sonic, it was just a hoodie and long sweatpants. And finally, you brought a big hoodie and jeans for Cuphead.

Some clothes were too big for them so you had to make some adjustments. They were all already dressed. Except for Cuphead. He was sitting on the couch with his arms folded.

Sonic: Hey, Cuphead why you aren't wearing?

Cuphead: Because I'm not coming! I still don't trust her.

(Y/N): Hmm all right. Then have fun staying at home alone. Oh I forgot to say be careful the ghosts on the roof don't attack you~

Cuphead: W-what?!

You took the other three's hands and took your key and left the house.

Sans: Are you serious?

(Y/N): No I was just kidding.

The sound of the door slamming made you all look towards the door. It was Cuphead. He was wearing the clothes you brought for him, and he had a sullen face. He started walking past all of you.

Cuphead: Stop standing there like a statue and come. I want to go back home as soon as possible!

You all ran to him and started heading towards the market. The walking was peaceful, some people looked at you and others but you didn't mind. Someone asked you why you dressed like that. You simply replied, 'Hoody day'. Fortunately, they get it. Thank you for wearing a hoodie today.

When you all reached the market, you took one basket and turned to the others. You reach into your pocket and pull out a list. You divided the list into two, but one part had more items. You gave the little part to sonic.

(Y/N): Well, the part of this shopping list I gave to Sonic has fewer items because there is only one basket. So we'll split up Sonic, you go get the stuff with Cuphead. Bendy, Sans and I will get the basket and go to buy other supplies. Let's meet here again when we get everything.

Sonic: Unnnnderstood!!

(Y/N): Well then lets go!

When Sonic and Cuphead left, you went to get the items with the basket.

'I hope nothing happens. I don't want anything to happen to them'

_______________________________________________________________

Meh. I hope you like! I can't post many chapters because of the exam, but okay. Anyway, have a nice day!