•Prologue•

You woke up to the blaring sound of your alarm going off. You slammed your hand down on the off button and sat up.

You swung your legs off the side of the bed your feet meeting the black rug beneath the bed. You stood up and stretched, back cracking in the entirety of your spine causing you to groan. Nothing better than starting your day with a good back crack.

Striding over to your ensuite bathroom to take a shower to prepare for the day.

Once you finished showering you came back into your room and got dressed.

You rub your mohawk dry with the towel before hanging it back up in your bathroom

You leave your bedroom and walk downstairs, only to find your pitbull, Otto, and your adopted British Columbian wolf, Echo, laying on their beds.

You pat your thigh as you walk into the kitchen to make them follow you, you open a bottom cabinet and grab their kibble before pouring some in their bowls, and raw steak in Echos.

How you came to adopt a wolf was an interesting story. You were walking through the woods when you found her. She was all by herself and incredibly emaciated with no mother.

Mistaking her for an abandoned puppy, you took her to the vet and adopted her. You nursed her to health and only found out she wasn't a dog as she grew up...

You start on making your breakfast of bacon, toast and an omelette.

You sat at the head of the dining table, and began eating as Otto and Echo sat at your feet. Going through YouTube as you ate.

Picking up your plate, as you chewed the last mouthful of your food, you cleaned the dishes.

"Otto, Echo, walk time!" You called your dog while making your way to the front door.

You placed a Basket muzzle on the two canines, as they're off-the-leash trained dogs. The muzzles were just for the comfort of others.

You put on your dark brown walking boots before opening the door and leaving with Otto and Echo in tow. You locked the door before walking.

You never bothered putting them on a leash once they were trained as they tended to stick by your heel.

You walked for three and a half hours in total as always and relaxed in the garden afterwards as Otto watched birds fly by, and Echo layed at your feet receiving belly rubs.

You eventually got up and walked to the front door and unlocked it, walking in and pulling off your boots, putting them back on the shoe rack, and putting away the muzzles.

You then proceeded to water your inside plants and dust the house before, accidentally missing lunch and beginning dinner for yourself while feeding Otto and Echo again.

Eventually you retire to your bedroom for the night, putting on a pair of red plaid pajama bottoms and a long sleeve black shirt.

Flopping into your bed you set your alarm and roll onto your back and pass out into a land of dreams and fantasy, completely unaware of the adventures that await you in the near future.