•1•

You awoke with a start as you heard a clap of thunder... From downstairs. There was no rain so you were incredibly confused.

Then you heard talking downstairs and Otto barked as Echo howled before running up the stairs to your bedroom door.

Grabbing your baseball bat from the corner of your room you snuck downstairs.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs with the bat raised above your head you come across the most unexpected sight. Standing in front of you, talking to her raven, was Maleficent.

"No fucking way.." you muttered to yourself.

Maleficent spun around quickly at the sound of your voice. She noticed the bat raised above your head as she studied your figure.

"WHERE AM I?!" she yelled while pointing her staff at you.

"Well you're in my house Maleficent and-" you began before she cut you off.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!" Maleficent screeched.

"Come with me... I'll show you.. it's too early for this.." You muttered the last part to yourself as you took note of the time displayed on the clock. 1:30 AM.

You fall back onto the couch after snatching up the remotes to the TV and switch it on.

You saw from the corner of your eyes that Maleficent was just standing up and staring at you.

"Are you gonna sit or what?" You questioned, not taking your eyes off of the TV as you accessed Disney+.

She sat next to you as you played the movie with her in.

"This is how I know you." You stretched out your body before slumping down and watching the movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The movie ends as you watch Maleficent holding her head in her hands.

"Oh all my plans... FAILURES! Failed plans and even dying! TURN IT OFF! TURN IT OFF IMMEDIATELY!" Maleficent yelled.

You immediately turned off the TV before just staring blankly at the green tinted woman as she sat in self pity

After a minute of staring at her you stood up and walked in front of her and offered your hand. She looked at your hand and ,up to your face.

"Let's get you to a room, you'll need some sleep. Come. Rest up and we'll see what tomorrow brings us." You muttered, not really paying much attention to the way she blushed slightly.

She took your hand and allowed you to pull her up. In that moment she realised how tall you were. You stood up completely straight and stood at six feet seven inches.

Quite a bit taller than her..

You continue to hold her hand as you lead her to an empty bedroom upstairs.

"It's white, light grey and cream colored at the moment, but I'm sure you'll use magic to change it to your liking." You said while opening the door to the empty room.

"Thank you dear" she murmured before entering the room.

You walked back to your room and saw Otto and Echo cuddled up asleep on the ottoman at the end of your bed. You smirked before sliding back into bed and fell asleep again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up to the annoying sound of your blaring alarm clock.

"Nothing like starting the day pissed off" you grumble, turning off the noise maker.