I'll always be there (ship)

(like I said requests open)

Firestorm and sandstar= Firestar and Sandstorm (idk what there ship name is lol XD)

Firestar patted along the forest. Birds where chittering in the canopy, possums scrambled in the undergrowth, mice scurried in the greenery. It was the middle of a breezy hot leaf. The sun warmed Firestar's back and the cool breeze brushed his ginger face, cooling him down. He wondered where sandstorm was this morning. She headed down to join her patrol but never came back. The flame colored tom was now growing worry.

Sandstorm was the right cat for him. She had the right fierceness and could also be sweet. Plus, not another cats beauty could defeat hers. That playful grin plastered on her golden face made his day. In his head,  he called her sweet but sassy, salty but kind. 

The glossy, bumpy outline of sunny rocks jutted up in the air. But a cute looking (I know, cringe 😅) sand colored she cat was gazing of dreamily into the flashing sun illuminating a pale blue sky stretched in front of her. He crouched and stalked closer. 

The white-gold tabby flicked her tail, causing Firestar to stumble out of the bushes and tumble into a pond. Sandstorm rolled her emarled green eyes and laughed of his clumsy behavior. Firestar yelped and splashed out of the pond. Shaking out his silky coat and studied the cat in front of him. Her yellow fur was smoothed and groomed to each side. Twig still where stuck to her tail. His heart fluttered and his face flushed. 

"Where WERE you?!" Firestar burst out. "Enjoying the nature mouse brain, duh" Sandstorm hissed. Firestar knew she was just teasing.  

Suddenly a serious expression was plastered on Sandstorm's pale face. "err... Sandstorm what's wrong?" Firestar questioned. "I have to tell something..." Sandstorm murmured. "Follow." Sandstorm crawled up a path and Firestar trailed after her.  A daint fox scent drifted in to there nostrils. Firestar slightly open his mouth to catch scent of the fiery white canine. "It's faint so she's not leading me into danger..." Firestar thought, thoughts tripping and spluttering over another. Firestar's russet fur ruffled in the wind, claws gleaming, soft breezes brushing his twitching whiskers. It was peaceful after a while until sandstorm finally meowed "Here."

They were in a leafy abandoned fox den and Firestar's glowing green eyes widened

They were in a leafy abandoned fox den and Firestar's glowing green eyes widened. Slanting sunlight filtered through the tangle of leaves and vines. "A- are you sure this is safe?' the ginger tom stammered. The pale sandy cat swept her coiling tail around her razor sharp claws and a sigh escaped her throat and slipped woefully out of her golden white muzzle. "yes". Sandstorm grumbled. 

A long moment of still silence and then: "Firestar, I'm with our kits!" she cried. Firestar yelped and leaped into the air, smooth orange fur bristling with shock. He grinned warmly with all his prey stained teeth. Sandstrom face flushed and she looked surprised. "You're not mad I told you before?"  "No." Firestar chuckled. "Why would I be!?" "This is great" he yowled happily. Sandstorm beamed snarkily and laced there pale orange tails together and draped her paw over his. "I'll always be there for you" they mewed at the both time.

Ratings of the ship: I love this ship! Not as much as Greystripe, fireheart, and ravenpaw but I love it! Sandstrom was the right short tempered sassy funny cat for him and he was the right warm determined kind flustered cat for her

Ratings of the ship: I love this ship! Not as much as Greystripe, fireheart, and ravenpaw but I love it! Sandstrom was the right short tempered sassy funny cat for him and he was the right warm determined kind flustered cat for her. Plus the fire colored tom could maybe calm her down and they can have really good moments and screen time together!  And I love the enemies into lovers kind of thing. 9/10 (or 8/10 haven't decided)