Quick Disclaimer

This fanfiction takes place in the 1960s, as the movie does. Because of this, and the fact that I will be using DIRECT QUOTES from the movie, there may be some choice words and/or phrases used that you are not comfortable with. This movie is rated PG, so is this fanfiction. I also plan on keeping the comments PG as well, which means no explicit language! If a strong word you decide to use in your comments has NO PLACE in this fanfiction, it will be deleted! Even if the word is in this fanfiction, the context will determine whether or not I will let it stay or not. Thank you!

Aside from this, I will note that some chapters will be much shorter than others. I am not writing each chapter to be a certain length as I usually do; typically, I aim for no less than 2000 words each chapter. However, as I am writing each chapter to the movie, each chapter will consist of either Adrien's or Marinette's point of view in its entirety until it switches, as it does in the movie. If any happen to become longer than 2500+ words or so, I will split those up into separate chapters.

I thoroughly enjoy this movie, and I have made parallels to each character in the movie to the characters of Miraculous. They only characters that will come directly from the movie are the siblings of the main characters, as Adrien and Marinette have no siblings. I am excited to create this story, and I hope you all enjoy it!

The first two chapters are published as a sort of backstory/preview to the remainder of the book. I have written much more of the fanfiction over the months, and I am far enough along to safely start posting the chapters regularly until it is completed.

There will be updates every Monday and Thursday at 6:30pm Mountain Standard Time, unless something comes up and I cannot post.