IV: my flower girl, the world will only hurt you but you have them

Chapter Four
my flower girl, the world will only hurt you, but you have them

Chapter Fourmy flower girl, the world will only hurt you, but you have them

3rd Person POV

she didn't know what was happening outside of them being a regular group. She had no idea, and no one would tell her. they believed that if they kept it from her, she would stay the same sunshine girl who thought the world was perfect. Nothing would go wrong. she didn't know anything. she knew that she missed her family and she knew that, so when she went home that night. she walked in and sat down on the couch with molly.

"what's wrong, my love?" molly asked, and canyon looked up at her mom. she sighed and leaned her head on her mom's shoulder.

"I feel like the group is keeping something from me, and I don't like it. We're changing; everything is changing. Mom, tells me something, please," she said, and molly sighed as she kissed the girl's forehead.

"oh, my flower girl, the world will only hurt you, but you have them," molly stated, and canyon nodded as she cuddled further into her mother and held her close. The pair stayed there for the rest of the night as canyon fell asleep on her, and molly let her. she allowed the girl to sleep as long as she needed to.

The following day, she woke up, and molly was gone with the car. She noticed that jackson was too, but there sat pancakes on the counter as well as a glass of apple juice and canyon smiled. she ate quickly, and then she walked out into the field.

"blue, stardust!" she called out, and the duo of the cow and the horse came running over to her, and she smiled as she petted them both with a smile. They were hers; clearly, molly and jackson took care of the others.

She got them food and water, brought it over to them, and then sat between them as they sat with her. Blue laid his head on her lap, and she smiled. she fed them as she began to paint again. Canyon soon realized it was the sunset of the first night she and pope hung out together. She blushed as she continued to paint it and heard a noise. She lifted her head as blue did too.

"hey there, flower girl," she heard, and she smiled at pope and the others as they all came walking over and sat with her.

"hey," she said, and pope put his hand out as he petted blue, and blue nudged his hand. Stardust huffed, and Kiara lifted her hand as she patted her too. JJ  watched the three of them as they all sat with the animals and played with them.

"so what up?" she asked, and they looked at her.

"Nothing, we just missed our sunshine girl," Kiara said, and she ruffled the hair on canyons head as canyon smiled at her. she knew that they were hiding things, but she made them feel better, and she wanted to help them feel better.