Prologue

I didn't believe it was possible, but i have grown tired of the reality i built. Though not for long, as i have a new client.

Death is such a sorrowful thing. That is why i make my contracts. I run the life and death of what you may consider fiction. I once thought like that as well. For most of my life i lived in the realm you call your own.

I have been observing the young boy known as callum hunt. I just know he would love to cheat a death that wasn't his own, so i will give him that opportunity.

But he can't have his dear boyfriend back untill he completes his side of the contract, if he takes one, that is.

(You watch her open a large book she was keeping on her desk)

Where is it? Oh here it is! Callum hunt a.k.a Constantine Madden.

(You watch her as she does a series of hand motions and her eyes go glossy)

It was a success, as expected. Time to get the others.

The price he must pay, to assassinate those he has a bond with. I have chosen candidates that he will find comfort in.

Test Tube, she acts as the mother figure call never had.

Louise Dudley, she understands being the outcast in social situations.

Sigelinde Sullivan, needs the same accommodations as callum, seeing as both have limited mobility.

And Bot/TBD, they're practically the same person. If he has the heart to kill them, then this contract will fulfill itself.

It was difficult. I had to be sure the victims would get along with each other, but i found a way.

In all honesty, im glad you show intrest in my work, so enjoy watching over my latest lab rat. Also, no need for formality, just call me nesrin. None of that "narrator" bs

(A/N i hc bot/tbd as transmasc so i will be referring to them using he/they)