VI: i've moved on

Chapter Six
I've Moved On

Chapter Six I've Moved On

3rd Person POV

she wished to know what happened but she didn't. she had no idea, one second she was home and the next? she was hearing that john b's arm was broken. she felt horrible for not being there for it but she couldn't do anything about it or at least anything she wanted to do.

she didn't need to know , maybe it was all too much to know. she had stayed at kiaras house a few days later due to the girls needing to stay together and be close together. so she sat there with kiara as she watched the girl pace back and forth.

"i just don't get, he said that nothing was going on. he told me nothing was happening and yet its the complete opposite. she kissed him and now he's living with her. now they're staying together" kiara ranted as she paced back and forth.

"okay so did you try to talk to her?" canyon asked and kiara stopped in her footsteps as she looked at the girl in shock and annoyance.

"you know that i cant even be within five feet of her without wanting to rip her head off and chuck it into the bottom of the ocean" she stated and canyon lifted her hands in the air and laughed as she shook her head

"okay my little murderer, we have work to get so so get up and get dressed. we gotta leave soon" canyon spoke and she got up and got dressed as she saw kiara walk out of the bathroom and looked at the girl. canyon smiled at the girl who smiled back at her.

"oh how i love work" kiara exclaimed and canyon laughed as they left the room and the house. they got in the car as they drove to the wreck. When they walked in, mike turned to the pair and sighed.

"youre late" he spoke and canyon sighed.

"i know im sorry" she stated and he shook his head

"not you, go help with the orders please canyon. i need to talk to kiara for a second" he said and canyon nodded as she walked away and began to help with the orders. she didn't hear anything but she knew that kiara was getting backlash for not being there when she should've been.

"hey moonie" she heard and she turned to see juno. they used to be best friends but after a while, they felt out. they didn't like the fact that canyon could and would be friends with other people. they were territorial and crazy over her.

"juno hey" she said back wanting the conversation to be over and done with but they wouldn't leave.

"i haven't seen you in a while" they spoke and she nodded as she put trash onto the tray she was holding