Guide

Now into the guide

Now you can stop asking "What's a StarClan? What's a Moonstone?"

Clan

A group of cats. There are 5 official living Clans:

ThunderClan, ShadowClan, SkyClan, WindClan, and RiverClan.

Tribe

A group of cats who live in the mountains. There is only one known living Tribe, known as the Tribe of Rushing Water, named after the waterfall that covers their home. Although somewhat similar to Clans, they have many different customs.

Kit / 'Kit

A baby cat in a Clan who is not an apprentice yet.

Apprentice/'Paw

A cat in a Clan who is training to be a warrior or medicine cat.

Warrior

A cat in a Clan who hunts, patrols the Clan borders, and fights for the Clan.

Medicine Cat

A cat in a Clan who heals wounds and injuries with the knowledge of their herbs and other resources. They can also speak with StarClan.

Mediator

A cat who steps in between arguments between cats and/or Clans to come up with a way to break the fight and come up with a solution that both parties are okay with. As of right now, there is only one known mediator, known as Tree of SkyClan.

Queen

A she-cat who is expecting kits and/or nursing them.

Deputy

The cat who organizes the patrols and helps with rules and consequences. Also, if the leader dies or retires while they are alive, they have to go to the Moonpool and become the new leader.

Clan Leader

The leader of a Clan. This cat gains 9 lives, as well as a gift with each life, as StarClan accepts them, and their name ends in the suffix, 'star, to show their connection with StarClan.

Elder

An old cat in a Clan who is retired from being a warrior or medicine cat.

To-be

A cat in the Tribe of Rushing Water who is training to be a prey-hunter or a cave-guard. Their future role is determined at birth and is never to be changed.

Prey-Hunter

A cat in the Tribe of Rushing Water who hunts for prey for the Tribe on patrols with cave-guards. These cats are usually slim and wiry.

Cave-Guard

A cat in the Tribe of Rushing Water who guards the cave and goes on patrols with Prey-Hunters to protect them from dangers such as hawks. These cats are usually muscular and taller.