XX: a remote island, how lovely

Chapter Twenty
a remote island , how lovely

Chapter Twenty a remote island , how lovely

3rd Person POV

she felt like she couldn't breathe but she could. she knew that she was going to find a way out but her head hurt and she couldn't think and it was all too much for the girl to handle. she heard pope and jj begin to argue and she put her headphones in as she ignored them and stared at the side of the crate.

"canyon come on" jj said as he taped her arm and she nodded. she got up from where she sat and she followed them , keeping her headphones in

"okay, canyon, jj, kiara you stay here. pope has the cross and I need to get sarah" john b said and canyon nodded. john b left and pope kissed canyon on the cheek as he left. they closed the crate and canyon walked away from kiara and jj as they both stared at the girl .

"hey is canyon acting weird to you?" kiara asked jj and he nodded as he stared at her. jj felt like he didn't know the girl anymore and he hated it. he hated that the girl he considered his best friend and his sister was hiding away and not showing herself.

the sunshine girl had turned into a shell of women and there was nothing any of them could do. when the sun rises and the moon falls, you would think that nothing changes. everything stays the same, everyone is safe and happy and calm but that's not the case anymore because the sunshine was gone.

she had disappeared beneath a cloud of smoke and a fear of the world. canyon moon used to be the girl ready to take on the world and now? she wasn't, she was the girl ready to run and hide and act like nothing was happening.

"yeah, someone took our sunshine away" jj told kiara who sighed and nodded. they both felt sad about losing who canyon used to be, why had this happened? why had she been dragged into it and why hadn't they seen the signs?

"hey, hey, open it" pope said to them outside of the vent and jj opened the grate as john b climbed in with pope and cleo following close behind them. they got in and looked at canyon who sat in the corner as cleo climbed in

"remember I told you about the girl we met in the Bahamas that saved us?" john b asked them and then they all turned to cleo.

"cleo, shes gonna help us right?" john b asked the girl

"next time, ask me" cleo retorted and canyon hoped off of the crate as she walked over to them

"you seriously didn't grab nothing, not one single gun, this is why I should've gone " jj said and canyon groaned