Chapter 1

Bitter but better times have occurred. I never thought I'd find myself in a position like this, with a spear held to my chest as I fear for my own safety in my own bathroom. "What are you doing in here?" I stuttered out in fear. "I need you to be quiet Y/N." Okeye whispered as she backed me into a corner near my bathroom door. "Don't say a word." She lastly said as she quickly yet quietly opened the bathroom door, only a little for me to slip out back into the rest area.

As I walked out of the bathroom, I spotted my roommate and...Shuri? I have seen her in almost 6 years. 'Why is she here? Did I do something? Fuck.' I started to ponder. I watch as Shuri presses her finger to her own lips, shushing Riri, who just so happens to also be my roommate. Riri stared at Shuri with the widest eyes, looking around the room, darting her eyes towards me as I walked deeper into the room.

I stayed stuck in place, unaware of what to do. 'Should I run back into the bathroom?' I thought to myself, but damn Okoye is in there. 'Hide under the bed?, Try to leave the dorm?!, Punch this bitch in her face?' My mind began to wonder more as I stood basically naked in my towel staring at the two with confusion. Yeah, I should've just gone back to the bathroom.

Shuri slowly shifts her vision in my direction, seeing that Riri's eyes were placed on me. Her eyes stared into mine with a squint of disbelief as her finger that was placed on her lips now dropped slowly to her side.

"Hmm." Shuri chuckles out from under her breath with slight arrogance, not breaking eye contact with me. Well, excuse me, who the fuck does she think she is? I stared at her with the most unpleasant, displeased face, ready to make a snarky comment.

"Y/N." She says lowly yet very sternly. It causes me to stop in my tracks, dumbfounded. "I know you can tell now is not the time for your shit, so please, go back to what you were doing." She says as she finally lets her attention off Riri.

Riri backs away from Shuri with her mouth ajar, fixing her eyes between the two of us. "You bitches know each other?!" She whisper shouts while pointing at us. "You, Y/N know the princess of WAKANDA!?" She fully shouts, causing Shuri to press her pointer finger against her lips. "Do you not understand the concept of 'shhh'?" Shuri says wide eyed afraid that someone may have heard Riri.

" I thought you said you didn't want to see me anymore?" I questioned Shuri. I didn't expect to ever see her face again. I demand answers about such an uncalled-for visit.

"I'm not here for you Y/N, not everything is about you." Shuri says under her breath as she walts past me, reaching for Riri's blanket to hand to me. "Cover...yourself." she throws the blanket at me indicating for me to cover any skin that was exposed. "No ma'am!" Steps in Riri. "I love you, and your whole 'power to Wakanda' imagine everything! But she's not using my new comforter set to cover her naked body." Riri says as she snatches her blanket from me. "Hm, use this." She utters as she retrieves one of her tiny ass shirts for me to 'cover' with. How was it supposed to fit me? Only Heaven knows what she was thinking.

"If you're not here for me, then what are you doing in my dorm room?" I asked Shuri, turning around, trying to make this tight shirt fit. "I-I'm actually here for your friend." Shuri said quietly. I froze, my friend!? What the fuck does she mean she's here for my friend? I turned around. "What?" I asked before the room went dead silent.