Chapter 2

"Wait...me? Why me? I've never even met her before." Riri questioned my speech. She seemed genuinely bewildered as she stood in a state of shock and worry. "Look, just tell me why you're here before Y/N loses her mind." Riri sighs in desperation regarding her remark towards Shuri. Shuri stands there trying to gather herself, preparing not only herself but us for what she was about to say.

"Pack your things, you have to come with me." Shuri says calmly. I glance at Riri, she looked rather dumbfounded. "What!?" She exclaimed. "Give me a second, let me use the bathroom first." She says waddling over to the bathroom door. She reaches her hand to turn the knob Okoye bust through the door causing Riri and I to let out a scream. I forgot she was in there for a second.

"I told you I could handle it." Shuri blurted out to Okoye. "I said five minutes, I gave you way more." Okeye says grabbing ahold of Riri's wrist.

Oh. At least she's not fucking her. I know it's selfish to be thinking that, but boy am I relieved.

__________________________________________________________

"Wait, so I really can't come, are you serious? What if they come after me too?!" I shout as I try to calmly chase Shuri as she walks out of our dormitory. "Why would they come after you?" Shuri comments as she walks to her ride leaning against her vehicle with both her hands clasped together in front of her. "Look, I know I may not really like you Y/N, but that's not why I'm telling you to stay." Shuri says lowly as I finally stand in front of her trying to catch breath. 'Damn that bitch walks fast as fuck' I think to myself. She grabs my flushed face and pulls it closely to hers, looking me straight into my eyes. She began to move my head to the side, making her way towards my neck, brushing my braids behind my ear. I became flushed. I haven't felt this way since our breakup, I was secretly enjoying it. "Y/N. You're just not needed nor wanted this time." Shuri whispers in my ear.

"You ready?" Shuri nods her head over to Riri indicating to her driver to retrieve the poor girl's bags.

__________________________________________________________

"Is she serious?" Shuri asked as she reaches her head over me in attempt to ask Riri who was seated right next to me about my intention. "You've known her longer, how am I-" Riri began with her answer before I stopped her to answer Shuri myself. "Dead Serious." I speak out in an unamused manner. "If you would've said I was allowed to come, we wouldn't be in this situation." I barge out before she even said a word. "I didn't know saying you weren't allowed would lead you into my car with only a bath towel and pillow on!" She argued. "Well you should have said yes in the first place." I argue back crossing my arms against my chest.

"Shuri?" I whispered. I should've put on clothes. "Where are we going?" I question now regretting my decision. "We're going back to Wakanda, I mentioned it earlier when I was speaking with Riri." She responds letting out a deep breath.
_____________________________

'Authors' Note,

Hey y'all! I finally watched the movie so I fixed up the last two chapters a bit. I don't really plan on rewriting the whole movie so I'll just do the beginning. By doing that it'll help bounce off Shuri And Y/N story. Reminder!! I am still only doing this for my bestfriend but if she piss me off I'm deleting this story. Anyways on another note since I do love her I'll post maybe twice a week. Okay, bye! ~Yxx.