Bored

Sorry for my bad English,, I am german boy ☺️

These story's main character is the fox. He has darker black leg and arm pattern like real fox, and he is a red fox. He has two black lines on nose bridge. He's name Leon.

I sat on bean bag in my room bored while playing on my computer. I got up to make this cup of tea, and brought it back to my room. I Suddently Felt my D*ck harden, for Not a Reason. This was Painfull and not similar to the other times. I slipped the gym shorts off then my boxers, and it Feeled Tingly when the Clothes Fabric touch on it. "A-Ah" I made, moaning when I slipped those off. I went to the computer I had sat down, and went to the YiffHub website. I Beat Off until I came, and It make big Mess. I am fox, and fox orgasms last for 30 minutes, which make me very annoyed because it is a lot to clean up. It still hurt badly and didn't stop, which was odd. I wanted to be fucked badly, so I did what I Never wanted To Do in my whole life,, I Went to findayiffmate.com... I Scrolled Past Alot of Boys..., until I find just what I need. The boy That caught My attention is a Snow Leopard. He is black and has Dark Kidna Light Gray markings. I look at the Imformation, being intruiged by this animal. He is 19, just 1 year Above the Age I am. The size He said is 7 inches, and I got turned on by these, but almost Came Again. I clicked the button this said "Do You want This Animal?" I clicked the Yea on the screen. it says "He Is At This Adress Here, Go There To Meet Him Now" and I put my Soccer Socks, Gym Shorts, and I Just left my Soccer Jersey on. As I Walked from the house, My Mom stops me then Says "Where Are You Going Son" I say "To The Friends House, I Will Be Sleeping Over" "Okay Stay Safe And Don't Get Hurt Or Anything Love You Bye" my mom says, I get Into My car And drive to the Adress.