Rushed

As Adam and Blake sit on the couch and watch a movie, Blake tries to wrap his arm around Adams waist as they lay close on the brown sofa. Adam tries to look behind him, struggling to cuz he couldn't turn his body, "What are you doing, Blake?" Adam asks as he smiles at Blake. Blake leans his head closer and whispers in Adams ear, "I just wanted to be closer to you, Addy." Blake was really tempted to kiss Adam, but he didn't wanna rush him into it. Blake takes his arm and pulls it out from Adams waist and waits for a response from Adam. About 8 seconds from Blake removing his arm Adam says, "Blake? Why did u move your arm?" He says as he pouts his lip and holds onto Blake's hand. Blake wraps his arm around Adam again and says, "Sorry. I was just fixing my, uhm...shirt" Blake said nervously. Now he had a feeling Adam wanted Blake. So Blake had to think of something. Blake accidentally (purposely) turns the TV off and Adam sits up and says, "Hey what happened??" Blake sits up too and says "I don't know, but maybe we should take a break from the movie and just talk." Adam was kind of dissapointed and wanted to continue on the movie, but agreed with Blake. "Okay. What do u wanna talk about?" Adam asks Blake as he holds his hands. Blake smiles at Adam and replies in a very masculine, and sexy voice, "How about us?" Adam smiles at Blake, and leans in for a kiss. When Adam noticed Blake was trying to kiss him Adam stands up quickly and says, "Blake I gotta go! I can't stay I'm so sorry!" Adam quickly grabs his stuff and runs out the door. Blake was confused and didn't know what to do. All be did do was lay back down and the couch and cry........sorry I haven't posted a new chapter in a while. I have been busy. Hope u guys like this one!